• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1968 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
TarheelEB

TarheelEB

Still available

Good afternoon,

My 68 EB is still available. Link to CL ad in previous posting. Price is negotiable. I am looking to purchase a daily driver uncut. Just moved to an area (DC) where I cannot get my Bronco in the garages of the buildings because of the height. I am also open to trades for an uncut EB.

Thanks in advance.

67RT

Bronco Guru
Good afternoon,

My 68 EB is still available. Link to CL ad in previous posting. Price is negotiable. I am looking to purchase a daily driver uncut. Just moved to an area (DC) where I cannot get my Bronco in the garages of the buildings because of the height. I am also open to trades for an uncut EB.

Thanks in advance.
Don't move here. People here don't like Broncos.

OP
OP
TarheelEB

TarheelEB

Bump to top. I am not sure why I am not receiving any inquiries about my Bronco. I expected at least some requests for more info and more pictures. I guess I will just keep bumping it to the top.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I would guess a smaller group of buyers in the 20's, just keep bumping Spring is right around the corner!

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Bump to top. I am not sure why I am not receiving any inquiries about my Bronco. I expected at least some requests for more info and more pictures. I guess I will just keep bumping it to the top.

as dumb as it sounds, the yellow bed liner is a deal breaker.

OP
OP
TarheelEB

TarheelEB

Thanks for the feedback. I will probably remove that bedliner and add a fold and tumble rear seat soon.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
I will probably remove that bedliner

Depending on the brand/type, removing it can be a serious undertaking.

Lack of doors and wiper issues? Just words on the page.

Keep taking it to the top, it'll be right for someone.
I'd take it off your hands, but even the reduced price isn't really my current price range, unless you want ca$h and a 100k Toureag. :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.