• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OR Boxwood on eBay

NashBronco

Loc.
Flowood, MS
I emailed the guy/gal 20 minutes after it was posted but never heard a response. I told him that i would agree to his buy it now price but had a couple questions. Guess he found someone that didn't have any questions.... i gotta sharpen my game and pull the trigger quicker...

Honestly, I wondered if he listed it for the wrong price and will relist it...?

House

Minutia Militia
The two most common scenarios I see:

A) Jonathan Ward clicks Buy It Now without hesitation

B) The seller puts it up for a fair price and gets a grip load of people with no money
available to buy it that it is worth way more, they would buy it in a heartbeat if they
could afford it, etc etc, and the seller pulls the ad and posts it again later for much more.

surfer-b

Contributor
Bronco Guru
best I have seen for some time, somebody got a great deal

TarheelEB

I tried to get this one but the seller would not allow me to make an offer or Buy it Now because I do not have enough reviews or purchases on eBay. I sent him a request email to be able to buy it and he said no. What a joke. I expressed to him that I know how to purchase on eBay and know how to get the shipping taken care of. I believe what that seller did was discrimination but I am not that angry about it.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
I tried to get this one but the seller would not allow me to make an offer or Buy it Now because I do not have enough reviews or purchases on eBay. I sent him a request email to be able to buy it and he said no. What a joke. I expressed to him that I know how to purchase on eBay and know how to get the shipping taken care of. I believe what that seller did was discrimination but I am not that angry about it.

Shoulda bout (10) $0.05 pencils and told the seller you'd pay $20 for shipping if they put in the feedback within 12 hours. ;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

that blows brother...