• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

an essay...what i did on my summer vacation

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
besides drinking....a lot..i managed to do some photo journalism. Pleasure and business! they seem to find me! :cool:

Attachments

• smc.jpg
    smc.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 190
  • todd.jpg
    todd.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 207
  • ohboy.jpg
    ohboy.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 196
  • ohboy2.jpg
    ohboy2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 180
OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
NOPE....drunk kids setting off fireworks in the dune grass....thankfully fire dept. put it out pretty quickly

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Hmmm .... by me Greener Pastures is a Funeral Home !

8 more weeks of summer tg ....

Attachments

• todd.jpg
    todd.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
So what your saying is I missed you I was in S Portland on the 4th was hanging out with the SS Bronco:p

Did not go up till the 9th.....did get to talk to Todd for a while though....can't wait to see the next recreation of it! :eek:

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Did not go up till the 9th.....did get to talk to Todd for a while though....can't wait to see the next recreation of it! :eek:

Yes I'm excited for him, its going to be something to behold. Hopefully one of my voyages up that way we'll actually shake hands....LOL

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
ELUSIVE that's for sure

yup ... .... ;) ...well you 2 both ! at least I get to hang out w. Todd at least once a year for a few days ... you on the other hand ...its bin now a few years !

Attachments

• DSCN9903.jpg
    DSCN9903.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 79

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
yup ... .... ;) ...well you 2 both ! at least I get to hang out w. Todd at least once a year for a few days ... you on the other hand ...its bin now a few years !

and always a good time

Franko, let me know when you ready to make the trip up NE again, maybe I'll tag along

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Oh yes, still have pinky, my blue uncut, green project bronco, 64 Falcon vert, 65 chevelle vert, and piles of parts. Just been crazy busy.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
MR. President! I should be so honored you would check in! Can't write well with overly large furry hands.....sorry!