• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1975 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfer-b

Contributor
Bronco Guru
https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/d/1975-ford-bronco/6277277670.html

If anyone is interested in this Bronco contact me I know it well, was good friends with the previous owner and know the current owner also. Here is a quick list of things.
4 turn pwr steering, pwr disk brakes, Detroit tru-tracs front and rear with 4:10 gears, cromo axles in rear,28 spline, twin stick t-case, 1992 mustang 5.0 carbed, c4 auto, WH 2.5" lift with Bilsteins . The body on this Bronco is solid, the front floor pans have been replaced, everything else is really solid, the doors line up and shut perfect. The rockers are dented but there is no rot and it does not affect the doors at all. There are a few things that I would fix/change, I don't like those aftermarket gauges but that's me. All the factory gauges worked correctly before the aftermarkets were installed, the previous owner was 7' tall, his knees blocked the gauge cluster and he added the others so he could see them. It has full cage with shoulder harness seatbelts, these are new along with the front floor mat and seat covers.

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
I've seen this one around town. It sure looks nice, and just needs some TLC to make someone a $20k EB

Status
Not open for further replies.