• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fuel Tanks - Help Me Pick One!

OP
OP
C

callmemarsh

i was at Wildhorses yesterday, they have a really nice stainless unit with an intank pump coming out. You may call them and pick their brains...

Jim told me he had something in the works.

I really wanted to go the stainless route, but it was a little pricey for our project.

rockingm82

Loc.
St. Peters, MO
I put the BC tank in last year. Well made. No sand. Video is on YouTube under Rising Phoenix Bronco.

Running FiTech EFI off of it. I had them put the pump in it for me so I cannot attest to baffles. Call Jason at BC he will answer all of your questions.

Good luck.

Just placed an order for the BC EFI Tank, pump, and skid plate. They're saying it's about 8 weeks behind on back order. Luckily, I'm a frame off so installation should be simple other than determining the perfect height.

JB Fab

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
i was at Wildhorses yesterday, they have a really nice stainless unit with an intank pump coming out. You may call them and pick their brains...

I just got one, and they are beautiful. absolutely bitchin' welds

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
%) Typical, hindsight is 20/20. Any idea what the price tag will be?!

More than you paid for your Aero...

Yes I have seen the tank at WH's... It is a nice piece...

Unless you plan to drive this Build for 100 years and run nasty gas in it, I think you will be just fine with the Aero tank.

My two bits on the matter! ;D