• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

value of a 66 unrestored U13

SP66

Bronco Guru
it's early so it has the eyebrow
has all 4 66 hubcaps
correct seats, uncut dash and body, correct tailgate, and chrome bumpers...
needs total restoration
engine runs will need rebuild, body is good on the outside, needs complete floors front to tailgate, needs patches to inner fenders, kick panels

whats it worth as she sits?

what would it be worth if I took care of everything above with fresh original paint?

didn't know if the rarity of the U13 made it worth the investment as I'm in the middle of a very similar condition U15--

OP
OP
S

SP66

Bronco Guru
Thanks saw one on here a little while back think its still available. Was wondering what you builders think when you see such as rare bronco and pass. I would have thought it priced fairly but I guess not. I wouldn't tear it apart but for the price the reconditioned and recovered seats bumpers and wheel covers alone could cover much of the asking price. Maybe the roadster is just not right for many people. I personally like the U14 or u15 still allows for a full hard or soft top and the window frames can come off for a sleek look.