• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Military Bronco Front Clip on CL

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac

Attachments

• 00b0b_6DYy8UGICdo_1200x900.jpg
    00b0b_6DYy8UGICdo_1200x900.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 281
  • 00f0f_dxaDXgjzXTE_1200x900.jpg
    00f0f_dxaDXgjzXTE_1200x900.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 258

75Denver

And it has a Stroppe or Denver Edition spare tire carrier. I already spoke to him and he's just recouping money for a client build (this was the parts Bronco).

303bronco

Question: What is the Stroppe/Denver Edition tire carrier? Is that the one that will also mount to the rear quarters? My 69 has the tire carrier that will swing and mount to the passenger rear quarter panel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Question: What is the Stroppe/Denver Edition tire carrier? Is that the one that will also mount to the rear quarters? My 69 has the tire carrier that will swing and mount to the passenger rear quarter panel.

What you are referring to is called the "Ranch Hand". The reason we suspect that carrier of being a Stroppe or Denver is the Wimbledon White mount with the Poppy Red frame. It is laying in the back of the Bronco.

I didn't even notice the tire carrier until 75Denver pointed it out. This one has some remnants of rare trucks!

303bronco

What you are referring to is called the "Ranch Hand". The reason we suspect that carrier of being a Stroppe or Denver is the Wimbledon White mount with the Poppy Red frame. It is laying in the back of the Bronco.

I didn't even notice the tire carrier until 75Denver pointed it out. This one has some remnants of rare trucks!

Thanks!!!

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK

Wow no kidding. Maybe the frame vin doesn't match the glove box vin and it's the 732000 or 732001 frame lol :)

75Denver

Thanks JGbronc. In fact, that was the piece that stood out. I had to call and inquire if he had the matching Bronco to that carrier...no dice. Can someone please dissect the military grille for me? I'm aware of the military Broncos (just by sight) but not of the intricacies.

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Thanks JGbronc. In fact, that was the piece that stood out. I had to call and inquire if he had the matching Bronco to that carrier...no dice. Can someone please dissect the military grille for me? I'm aware of the military Broncos (just by sight) but not of the intricacies.

If looking from the front, there are 4 holes around each headlight. One is spaced farther apart and is toward the center of the grill. The other three are above, below, and one toward the side of the Bronco. These are for the original headlight guards.