• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 1975 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigepkat

I've decided to part ways with my early Bronco. It is a great daily driver AND a capable off-roader. I've owned it for about 10 years and done a ton of upgrades. It's got everything you need to drive it to work everyday or take it on level 3-4 trails. There's no real rust, a bit of light surface rust on the hood, but other than that the body is solid. No bondo or anything I've ever found, so the body is in great shape for it age. Below are the upgrades I've made, I think it's fairly comprehensive, but after 10 years, I could be missing some things. Let me know if you've got any questions or need to see additional pictures. (Text/email is the best way to reach me, my access to CB.com is flaky at best.)

Hydroboost hydraulic brakes
Power steering w/Saginaw pump
4x4x2 3 turn steering box
4.5 inch lift
35" BFG Mud Terrains
Custom made tube prerunner style bumpers
New soft top
Custom interior w/Autometer gauges
F250 shock towers (extra 4" shock travel)
New Wildhorses front shocks
4.10 gears, front locker - not installed
Front disk brakes
3G alternator
Tuffy center console
Corbeau retractable harnesses (front seats)
Twin stick conversion on Dana 20
Heater blower motor upgrade
Upgraded H4 headlights
Ford EFI 302
Rebuilt C4 (about 5k miles)
New starter
New fuel pump
Stonecrusher steering linkage
Cherokee wiper conversion

Nine4O - Five9Seven - 3367
chris.mcloud1@gmail.com

Attachments