• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Basal's annual fall Bronco cruise CT 10/7

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
VERY NICE DOUG!! hope there is Squatch sizes available!

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Right off Rt 495 I presume?
yes, exit 31....8:00 sharp! Going to take about an 1:45 from there so please be punctual.....please post up if you want to convoy, that way we aren't waiting for anyone. Going to be a great time!

as you get off the highway, take a right, Mobil station up about 1/2 mile or so back over the highway

66broncoCT

Contributor
Loc.
Torrington, CT
As someone who's never made it to the fall cruise, is this mostly a back roads type cruise that a rig that's not the most highway friendly thing could manage? And about how long is it? Just trying make sure it'll fit in around my chaotic schedule.

jbbronc

Just wanted to let every one know there is plenty of parking for those that want to trailer there Bronco's . Also there is Hotels in Glastonbury if any one wants to come early Friday or stay Saturday . Looking forward to seeing every one as some of you know I don't get out of the shop much to busy working on every ones Bronco,s . So far the weather looks good . If any one has any questions or problems on they way give me a call 860 614 9989 Jim . Starts 9am at my shop In Glastonbury Ct leaving for the cruise 11am going for a short cruise on back roads with one or maybe two stops for group pictures then off to Harry's in colchester for lunch its a old school hot dog and hamburger place with out side pick neck tables Then a short ride back to the shop.

ECEB

As someone who's never made it to the fall cruise, is this mostly a back roads type cruise that a rig that's not the most highway friendly thing could manage? And about how long is it? Just trying make sure it'll fit in around my chaotic schedule.

@66broncoCT, it is mostly back roads and laid back. I think it is only a couple of hours tops and then there is time to come early and hang out or go late and hang out. It's flexibile and you shouldn't worry about pushing your truck too hard.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
WEATHER looks to be pretty decent....high of 68 and partly cloudy.....come on down!!

any idea on head count for the convoy down?? trying to plan ahead

Last edited:

bronco loco

It never ends
Loc.
Long Island New York
I was hoping to pick up my Bronco yesterday, but due to extra work on the hood and other miscellaneous (fiberglass from BD), the Bronco will not be ready to be p[ick up until mid-October. Enjoy it and have fun guys.

bronco1017

I was hoping to pick up my Bronco yesterday, but due to extra work on the hood and other miscellaneous (fiberglass from BD), the Bronco will not be ready to be p[ick up until mid-October. Enjoy it and have fun guys.

You will be missed Marco.

Vin218

Loc.
Manchester, NH
Enjoy the cruise everyone, wish I could make it but I've got a few issues to work out with my rig, first of which is to figure out why it wouldn't start last weekend.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
convoy leaves about 8:15 or so.....can shoot me a message to confirm if you are coming or not?

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
2.5 hour drive for me to get to Exit 31, guess I'll depart home around 5:30. See you at the Mobile station...8-ish.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Wa wa weeeeeeee!

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 11
OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
GET them ready gents....nice weather, nice people and great trucks to be had!

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Enjoy Boys. work travel preventing me these year....

Hank