• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Need medium duty axles for 1975 V8 10" drums big bearings

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncr1975

In need of "medium duty" large bearing small 10" drum brake rear axles for 1975 V8 Bronco. Anybody in SoCal have a set for sale? Went to do bearing replacement and found out both of my axles were worn out. Now I need a replacement set.

StnePny

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Santa Monica, Ca.
I have the Set, I pull out of my '74, that is probably exactly what your looking for.

All '74 - '75 medium duty came with the Larger Bearing

I would let the pair go for $150.

Charles,
310-450-4163

OP
OP
N

ncr1975

Got some axles

Thank you to Charles for hooking me up with a set of axles. He contacted me, set a fair price, and met me halfway to make the exchange. What a pleasure, as usual, to buy from a forum member.
Thanks again,
John

Status
Not open for further replies.