• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2018 Fall Ford Festival Questions

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm thinking about going to the Fall Ford Festival, this would be my first bronco event. Looking at the BroncoDriver website, it's only showing the dates for the 2017 event. Will the 2018 event be around the same dates? They also list several hotels, any recommendations? Anything a newbie should know? I would most likely trailer my bronco to the event and drive it while there.

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Fall ford festival was in september. the Super Celebration is in April, The dates for both on their site are correct for 2018 so you must have some bad info, You should go in April. it is a great time, look me up if you go. one vet helpin out another

73AnneBoleyn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Charlotte, NC
Bronco Driver website has both dates up for the Fall Ford Festival. If you go to the "Events" page, it shows the 2017 dates. However, on the main page if you scroll all the way down, you see the dates for 2018: Sept 15-18, 2018.

OP
OP
AFLtCol

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Fall ford festival was in september. the Super Celebration is in April, The dates for both on their site are correct for 2018 so you must have some bad info, You should go in April. it is a great time, look me up if you go. one vet helpin out another

I was looking on the events tab which was showing the 2017 dates, but now notice on towards the bottom of the main page its showing the 2018 dates. I would like to go to the April event but unsure if my bronco will be ready be then, and figure the hotels may already be full.

OP
OP
AFLtCol

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bronco Driver website has both dates up for the Fall Ford Festival. If you go to the "Events" page, it shows the 2017 dates. However, on the main page if you scroll all the way down, you see the dates for 2018: Sept 15-18, 2018.

I went back this morning and noticed the same thing. Is the Fall event worth going to?

jonmelton

Here's a recap I put together of the event, it was a blast! I got so much more footage than this short video. Glad I got to meet so many new faces!

[youtube]pvCMXyLeT6E[/youtube]

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Fall Ford Festival is hosted by Bronco Driver Magazine in Townsend, TN. Typically it is hosted around the second week of September. This event is a car show/car cruise

Fall Ford Wheeling Weekend is hosted by James Duff with the help of BD mag and Bailie Built. It is at Windrock Park in Oliver Springs, TN. It is typically around the second week of November. This event is for people who enjoy off roading from mild to wild.