• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Broncos worldwide

andres

This morning checking my facebook I found this little friend for sale on the other side of the world and I wanted to share it with you because I know you love it as much as I.

Good to see broncos around the world :)

Kota Depok Indonesia

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Would like to know the story of that bronco in the jungle with no glass, probably has trees growing in it. Plus I never knew the broncos were built with the steering wheel on the left side. Unless the picture is reversed.
At least you can see past the fuel injection when you drive. Haaa. There are Indonesian rednecks

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Bridgestone on the tire is readable so not a reversed photo. so it may have had to be converted upon import to that country. there are many places across the globe that convert left hand drive to right and right hand drive to left for import reasons. usually costs alot. there was one at Bronco Super Celebration last year.

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Good point on the Bridgestones, yea I knew they have company’s that reversed things, just never seen it on a bronco before. Even the broncos I have seen that were in England didn’t switch it over

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nice Catch.. Funny what pops up on the book face....