• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL 77 Rear tank/skid plate, Hatch Prop Rods, Carb

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
YOU PAY SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING! I can scale it and UPS it from my employer. Just wanted to get that out of the way. ;D

If there aren't pics below; I can grab them if you want them.

Rear Hatch Support Rods - $35. They're fine. They worked.
Used Ign cylinder with 1 key - $5
Used rear liftgate handle NO KEY - $5
4-barrel carb TBD - make an offer
stock 77 rear gas tank and skid plate - make an offer

Last edited:
OP
OP
JaxLax

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Rear tank pics

Had some interest in the rear skid plate, so I figured I'd post the pics here in case it doesn't sell.

Two small holes. Feels solid. Free GA clay, but I'll clean it up if someone wants more/better pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0074.jpg
    IMG_0074.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 780
  • IMG_0075.jpg
    IMG_0075.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 767
  • IMG_0076.jpg
    IMG_0076.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 763
  • IMG_0077.jpg
    IMG_0077.jpg