• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BFGoodrich Tires 50th Annual SCORE Baja 1000 LIVESTREAM

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
great....never getting out to the shop now. Hope the coke gurls are okay with my diet pepsi.

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Dave, AKA Swerve #399 Bronco mile 38. Up in the mountains. Good luck Dave!

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looking like vacation time in San Felipe for Dave.

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks like Jason Paule from Twisted Customs in the only one out of the seven in the vintage class still on course! they've gone about 500 miles so far. I sponsored him a little with some $$ for fuel so there's actually a Bronco themed sticker on his Scrambler :)

Attachments

• paule1.jpg
    paule1.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 30

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
Dave still has to drive it home! But in my book repeating the crazy ride from 20 or so years ago is a win. He has already drove about 3100 miles!
Steve

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Looks like Dave made it to Puertocitos and turned around. Will look forward to hearing the stories from their trip/race!

Moss Brothers won Class 3 again - their 13th Baja 1000 win and 50th class win according to their FB post this morning.

Todd Z.

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I haven't heard from Randy yet today. They are chasing the Honda Ridgeline #709. Last notice they had broken down at mile 800 but had a fix and were on their way again. Looking forward to hearing from Swerve about his experience. Can't believe he drove from Maine! I'll never whine about driving from NorCal again. Not....I always complain!

pbwcr

303 Red Rocket made it to race mile 700 when the rear links failed. Welded it back together and headed north and then on the trailer. They broke 3 hours from chase with the welder.

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It's hard to imagine how rough that course is. Winning is not breaking.

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks like Jason Paule from Twisted Customs in the only one out of the seven in the vintage class still on course! they've gone about 500 miles so far. I sponsored him a little with some $$ for fuel so there's actually a Bronco themed sticker on his Scrambler :)

Jason made it 1,013 miles before he timed out at 48 hours, they replaced a rear leaf spring and still drove it across the finish line!! They were the only ones out of the seven in the vintage class to even make it past the half way point.

pbwcr

Off-road.com writer not familiar with the area. RM151 is the north entrance to L Diablo. Cholla and Creosote bushes before the lake bed. Many miles from anything called Chinero