• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fall Ford Wheelin Recap Video

jonmelton

I had a blast at the Fall Ford Wheelin Event. Got to tour the James Duff facility, take my Bronco on some trails, and ride along with Michael Duff in Loco on some crazy trails. Thankful I got to meet everyone I did! Great people, great event! Who all was there that I met? Comment so I can remember you.

[youtube]pvCMXyLeT6E[/youtube]

camodown

Your videos are getting better and better. Keep it up.

This also makes you realize that people need at least 2 broncos. A driver and a strictly off roader.

OP
OP
jonmelton

jonmelton

Your videos are getting better and better. Keep it up.

This also makes you realize that people need at least 2 broncos. A driver and a strictly off roader.

Haha So true! Time to buy another Bronco!

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
HaHa!!! Pleasure meeting you and getting to watch you and your rig get dirty!!! I thought your rig preformed well and you drove it well!!!! Enjoy your videos!!!;D;D;D You looked liked you enjoyed the food too!!!;D;D;D

Attachments

• FSCN9555.JPG
    FSCN9555.JPG
    172 KB · Views: 55

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I Can't believe you rode with that Michael Duff guy! I heard he's hard on Bronco's ;D

RPM289

That is a awesome bronco video!!!! GREAT Ride with Mike, me and my bronco have to get up there one day!!!

OP
OP
jonmelton

jonmelton

HaHa!!! Pleasure meeting you and getting to watch you and your rig get dirty!!! I thought your rig preformed well and you drove it well!!!! Enjoy your videos!!!;D;D;D You looked liked you enjoyed the food too!!!;D;D;D

Haha! Thanks man! The food was pretty good!

eb-nutt1

I enjoyed seeing some of my ole ecbr peeps at the event. Got to speak with Karl Bradley for about 10 min Friday morning and spoke with Suzy sat as we were headed back to the parking lot. Was in my rzr so no eb with me. Was my first time at Windrock and bought a season pass right off the bat, lol.

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
Great job on the video Jonathan! Wish we would have taken more pics on our trails but it is more the reason to be ready for next year!