• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ford Fall Wheelin Weekend

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
Was planning on going to Windrock in November for the Duffs event. All the cabins are booked for the dates I need. Any recommendations for somewhere close to stay? Cabins or Hotels.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
bbow, good seeing ya' this weekend!!! There's HI Xpress, Hampton, Comfort Inn on that side of Oak Ridge, bunch of eating places, Wally World, etc. They're about 20-30 mins. away!!! There's a few cabins off campus, on the road into Windrock but not sure how to contact?? Good luck!!!;D;D;D

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I need to cancel a cabin if anyone needs it! Please PM me. I will wait til Monday to call and cancel. I’ve been told I can ask them to swap names on the reservation.

Edit: this is a cabin inside of the windrock camp ground, just above th RV lot.

Last edited:

DEEPWOODS

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ben , you going? I am thinking about it. I can bring blue bronco I had at Townsend It should do the easy stuff I hope

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Ben , you going? I am thinking about it. I can bring blue bronco I had at Townsend It should do the easy stuff I hope

Yes sir, I plan to be there!! That blue rig should do good up there, there will be several different level groups going out, just pick the one you want, most hard stuff has go around's as well!!!;D;D;D

73AnneBoleyn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Charlotte, NC
I'll be there to pick up my cage that Gordon Bailie is building. I'm hoping to be able to stay for a night, although I'm not sure how long I'll be able to stay. I should at least be able to meet some of you!

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Unfortunately I will not be able to make it this year. Bummed about it but I have had an awesome and fortunate year for traveling and getting to wheel new places.

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
Heading down Thursday after lunch. Will be driving it their if anyone else will be South Bound on 81 let me know, might be able to convoy.

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Looks like we have another cabin that's opened up. This one has 4 bunks and a fold out queen couch and full kitchen and bath. They aren't cheap but they aren't bad if you're splitting with someone and they never have issues with security and you don't have to drive somewhere. Which means you can drink at dinner without worry! ;D Beautiful mini-deluxe cabins only a year or so old. If no takers, we'll call WR and let some damn people with Razr's get it I guess... :p

Suzy

Guest list so far:

Gordon Bailie, Brobergs (Bronco Driver Mag), Corey Sunday (Bronco Design) Tom Hyde (Lick Creek Resto), Frampton, Maples, Strohms, Jay Patterson, NGABronco Ben Brown, Sc74 Robert Norris, , Sims x2, Bax, Bryants, Bbow Bryan, edones06 Eric Dones, jonmelton, Dickersons, Patty's, Rick & Sherri Hayes, Olvin houston, Joe Gillette, the Foss family, Kb (Friday),Wilburns, Kwider's (B2), Dustyn Ferguson, Michael Griffin (FSB), Keith Mansulich, Lee Anderson (B2)