• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Seat Question re: Corbeau Baja SS

Tony Mele

Been a while. Truck has been garaged for quite some time. But the Short Bus should be back on the road in the next 10 days.

Time for new seats. Been reading up and it's apparent the Mastercraft is extremely well regarded. But the cost of an entire set with brackets is ridiculously out of my range.

So it looks like I'm going with the Corbeau Baja SS. But...

Anybody know if these will adjust forward enough on the sliders to be able to access the back of the truck? I've got a hardtop on the truck and I don't want to lose access to the back seat.

I'm aware I could go with the recliners, but I'd go with straight buckets if someone on here tells me they'll move forward enough that I can access the backseat.

Thanks!
T

gearida

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newburgh, IN
I have a set of the LG1 seats on sliders with recliner and it is impossible to gain access to the rear seat.

gearida

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newburgh, IN
I even installed them with the factory base allowing them to tumble forward, however the head rest will hit the windshield and not allow enough space to climb in the rear.