• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Free Hauling Stuff across Oregon

SavageBurro

This Friday Aug 17th, I will be leaving Medford Oregon with an empty car trailer and 3/4 ton diesel pickup going to Walla Walla, Washington.

If anyone on this site wants something delivered from Medford area to anywhere along my route, please lemme know.

I will be going over to Hwy 97, up through Bend to Biggs then east on 84 thru Pendleton and to Walla Walla valley.

I will only have a little room on the way back but could haul a few things depending on what it is. On the way back, I'll be going through Portland then down I5 on Sunday 19th.

Maybe you want something from Toms Bronco Parts in Medford? Those guys know me pretty well.

Send me a PM if interested.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
very cool offer, the brotherhood rocks!

OP
OP
SavageBurro

SavageBurro

offer still stands. Any bronco brothers needing free transport around the state?