• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The Daily Duff 2/27/16

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
I've bought from about all the vendors out there and the items I got from James Duff were quality every time. I've had the pleasure to meet Suzy, Jim & Judy at a couple events and they are simple, genuine, amazing people. (I'm still on the fence about Mike). Their dedication, willingness to go the extra mile and down to earth attitude is what makes the difference to me. Keep up the good work and stay focused on what you are best at - Early Bronco's!

Whoaa

Bronco Guru
Nice update, best wishes guys....keep working hard and smart!

I know all about shipping *3,000 miles*, working together & getting it right when little hicops come up during the build, and having a company to work with that wants to do the right thing.

I couldn't be more happy, here's the business end of my RED:) Duffy Radius Arms

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nice, I like that Red...

hey Michael Duff, less time doing Donuts.. :D lol J/K brother

Y'all keep up the great work

NYLES

Bronco Guru
How bout a shortie header 2 into one 1 exhaust kit that will work with the 4 link?
This is gonna be a challenge, on mine!

BTW I can honestly say Ive never not been pleased with a DUFF part.

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Gotta love the Duff's! I remember making a day trip to Knoxville for their grand opening and can't believe it's been that long ago. Since then, I've been to their shop (old and new) multiple times and been able to meet the team and witness their growth. I've even stopped by on the way through town and gotten lunch ;D.

It's good to see this thread so we can all provide ideas and feedback on their parts. Thank you Duff's for everything ya'll do for the Bronco community and keeping it on the personal level.

Mike - Are you still working on that snorkel for the EB?

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
All work and no Play today! read all your comments but I've gotta post some news before i can respond ;)

I was going to show you pics of our beautifully built new track bars but i ran out of time. so for now check out the new Rock lights!

these Lights Are american made and attach with magnets built in to them.

these are the accent lights. they come in red, blue, green, white, amber & yellow and can be used as rock lights as well

these are the rock lights

we will be posting a thread about pricing and availability in the vendor section. or you can PM me

Last edited:

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
Gotta love the Duff's! I remember making a day trip to Knoxville for their grand opening and can't believe it's been that long ago. Since then, I've been to their shop (old and new) multiple times and been able to meet the team and witness their growth. I've even stopped by on the way through town and gotten lunch ;D.

It's good to see this thread so we can all provide ideas and feedback on their parts. Thank you Duff's for everything ya'll do for the Bronco community and keeping it on the personal level.

I WANT one!

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA

All work and no Play today! read all your comments but I've gotta post some news before i can respond ;)

I was going to show you pics of our beautifully built new track bars but i ran out of time. so for now check out the new Rock lights we will be selling in the next month.

these Lights Are american made and attach with magnets built in to them. exact pricing coming soon!

I already am the proud owner of THE FIRST Duff snorkel... Now I want some of those lights for my crawler! How strong are the magnets? Is it a closed system or can you add lights in the future?

JSmall

Bronco Guru
How many rock lights do you have installed? They look great!

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
alright, quick response for all questions and harassment ;D

and thanks again to all you guys for your support

Tedster100 - smart move, I'm not sure about myself either…%)

Whoaa - those red Duff arms look amazing! great work and great working with ya :cool:

sprdv1 - do you really want me to do less donuts? i mean come on! ;)

Nyles - sent you a pm back, good talking with ya!

Mountain Ram - you are the ring leader of the hard times gang! I'm just trying to keep up with ya ;D btw very nice duff snorkel LOL

SC74 - concerning the snorkel… don't cha know i got my top guys working on the latest design!

NGABronco - i think your the vice president of mountain rams hard times gang…I'm watching you! ;D

sykanr0ng - they're really just for looks, just ask mountain ram ;)

Hey Todd the magnets are very strong. I'm not concerned with them falling off at all.

The system is open, you can easily add more lights to it in the future. one 5 amp fuse will run 16 lights.

JSmall - i have 8 lights on mine. it comes in kits of 4. typically 4 lights will work for one rig just fine. my issue was the body being narrowed front and rear made it impossible to mount the lights far enough out to cast light around the tires. wider axles and big tires may require more lighting even on a full body bronco.

Last edited:

JSmall

Bronco Guru
JSmall - i have 8 lights on mine. it comes in kits of 4. typically 4 lights will work for one rig just fine. my issue was the body being narrowed front and rear made it impossible to mount the lights far enough out to cast light around the tires. wider axles and big tires may require more lighting even on a full body bronco.

Thanks Mike. I plan to purchase when they are available.

bobscott

Everyone is giddy about Duffs around my house.

Attachments

• 20140510_170810.jpg
    20140510_170810.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 95

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Any idea what price range the lights will be in for the 4 pack?

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Any idea what price range the lights will be in for the 4 pack?

Yup... This...

I will need two sets of four and I am at a good place to start wiring stuff. Get off the internet and start sourcing!! How about a first time mass buy??

Last edited: