• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New timer

rjcruz27

Hey guys. Started repairing my bronco this winter. Was just going to do inner fenders but decided might as well donkick Panels which of course has moved onto floors. My question is dynacorn sells a complete front floor kit with braces and inner fenders. What kind of bracing should I do to the tub in order to replace the floor and front floor supports?

https://www.cjponyparts.com/dynacor...MIrsqyq6jQ1wIVhUBpCh0KpQ3VEAQYASABEgLPkPD_BwE

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Funny how the small repairs turn into a total restoration. ;D

That link doesn't seem to work, goes to a shifter handle.

Broncomt

That link doesn't seem to work, goes to a shifter handle.[/QUOTE]

Worked for me, $599.99

Geniusloerts

I got the mustang hurst shifter too...

need to keep your dash/firewall from moving back and forth as well as sagging. most everyone does some type of brace from the door jam to the door pillar, others have done something from the fire wall in the engine compartment to the frame to hold it up.