• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KS Need crap-tactic top?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ict57

Title says it. Looking for a junk top in / around Wichita ks. So long as it keeps most (?) water out I'm happy, for the right price. This really just for a bronco-locker to protect my next project (1-2 years). Thanks.

biggercb

I have an old soft top that would do the trick. I'll get some pictures and send it to ya...

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
If you were in Colorado or passing through I have a hard top.
Probably doesnt help but I thought I would throw it out there.

OP
OP
I

Ict57

Thanks guys soft top may be an option and the CO top would be good (and heading to Denver over holidays) but doubt I'll be in a good spot to drag it him. Wish mint ???? For something's it closer. But thanks and talk soon.

chobby

I have a fiberglass half cab that'll need some work. Located in Hot Springs, AR.

clintOK

Loc.
Driftwood
Hard top

I have an old hard top in my shop taking up room. It's a little beat up and the top skin is wrinkled but you can have it for $200 (negotiable!) That's what I have in it before I decided to go with a soft top and gave up on it. I'm outside of Burlington OK which is about 2 hours south of Wichita. Just south of Kiowa KS. If you want it come and get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.