• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Safari 2012 in Moab May 2-5

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
Well not sure if I can take the bronco....but I'll drive down and help out with club stuff and maybe find a empty seat to fill.
Between the dentist,bronco build, moving the soon to be wife back here and the wedding and work slowing down...I'm running out of money fast. Where is that money tree I was premised? Lol

My69Pony

As Bronco Safari draws closer, I was looking at the calendar trying to decide how many days I could give up at work when I discovered a bit of a kink in family scheduling. For me and the younger two boys Bronco Safari is still a go, however, the older two boys now have a choice to make. It seems that Friday May 4th is Prom night. So, I have left it with them to make their choice, a single night out with a girl they barely know costing them lots and lots of money, or two maybe three days out of school (Wednesday?, Thursday and Friday) and three to four great days in Moab on my dime (May a bit more than a dime). I know what choice I would have made at their age (my girlfriend at the time knew also), but it is up to them. I have given them a couple weeks to decide so that I can then finalize our plans. Now I just need to decide what I’m going to do with the Bronco to make it more Moab usable.
Brian

coby

Loc.
Fort Collins, CO
Count me in. I plan on usin' Moab as a break in run for the newly rebuilt Black Cloud...if things go as planned. (what could go wrong?)

I'm psyched!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
What can you do right...

Steve from near me and his jeep boys are going to MOAB this year..

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Who you calling Jeep Boy? I'm going out there with him as well! :mad:;D

Well if you took offense to that, you must be a jeep boy, LOL..

he has firefighter friends with "jeeps" that go to MOAB with him son.. :p

bailiebilt

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Sapulpa
Bailie Bilt is going

Hey there! Gordon is going to the Bronco Safari this year! If you are going and want "special delivery" of products - the order cut-off date is April 13th. First come first deliver - he is hauling (2) Broncos so there is limited space.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Well if you took offense to that, you must be a jeep boy, LOL..

he has firefighter friends with "jeeps" that go to MOAB with him son.. :p

I completely understand! Just razzing ya.... what are you doing posting on here without making the trip with us????

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
Well it ended up being a TON cheaper going to Salt Lake so I guess I'll deal with the longer drive for the $$$$ savings!

Either way, I'm booked! Just gotta get my rental J#$P set up!

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Steve,
Need to add a comment section to the registration page. I will need to order additional T-shirts... Haven't decided if we willbe staying at the Moab CG or another. The kids want a pool to play in..

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

Steve,
Need to add a comment section to the registration page. I will need to order additional T-shirts... Haven't decided if we willbe staying at the Moab CG or another. The kids want a pool to play in..

Thanks Cracker, I thought about a comments field (actually a shopping cart) where you could add sizes and types for sweat shirts and tees. Since I don't have one I am creating a PDF form to email so I can create an invoice for those items as well.

From feedback from last year, we'll be doing zip up as well as pull over hoodies as well as the shirts. We're still working on pricing on this a well.

Also, It'd be great to have you camp at Moab Rim. I'm pretty sure Kayden and Zak will figure out how to hang out together any way.

RT

Bronco Guru
We're all signed up and ready to roll !!!

Uh ,,,,, by roll I mean like rollin down the highway ,, not the other ;)

That comment field would be great as I want to get a T for Dori also .

See ya in 66 days ,,,, not that I'm counting,,,;D

Last edited:

coby

Loc.
Fort Collins, CO
Steve,

All signed up.....though I can't get ahold of the campground to reserve a spot.

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Alright Steve, for the sake of the kids... I made my res. at the Moab Rim CG.... See ya Sat., have the cold ones ready....

J-man

Loc.
Holladay, UT
My fram off is about 1/2 done I ordered bumpers, top and cage today.
Also registered for Bronco Safari. It's now a must to complete my build by May 2nd