• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1974 Uncut Bronco 302 AUTO

Status
Not open for further replies.

elksheds

Loc.
Creede, CO
Up for sale is my 1974 Uncut Bronco, as I just bought a '69 that I am in love with. I was going to take this truck all the way in terms of restoration, but will not be able to do two at once. I will do my best to outline all the details I can think of, and if you're still interested you can feel free to TEXT me for pics. I can only send them from my cell phone. Serious buyers only, I am not interested in the opinions of others.

1974 U15 Wagon Uncut Fenders
302 engine runs excellent - Stock Carb
C4 automatic transmission - shifts very well
4:11 gears
Warn Premium Hubs just installed
Power Steering
Stock Drums all the way around, Not Power but it great working order.

Brand New Centech Wiring Harness, very tidy and everything works now - Backup lights, Neutral Safety (new as well), wipers, license light, gauges, etc.
Speedometer still does not work, although I replaced the cable as well. Speedo head unit must be shot.

I just had the dash repainted Wimbledon White and it is gorgeous. It has the Retrosound Stereo in it with Bluetooth capabilities, which is pretty sweet. The Dashpad is in excellent shape with minimal cracking which is virtually out of sight.

New Pertronix Ignition - Starts with the flick of a key
New Radiator and Overflow tank - Silicone hoses and fancy clamps
New Bronco Script valve covers - Probably add 100 HP or so, HA! They look good at least.

Upholstery is original parchment buckets in front and bench in rear. Rear bench is very nice, but not show and fronts are nice but have a couple cracks, etc.

It is not missing any weather stripping that I am aware of, and most of it is in good shape as well.

Exhaust is true duals through older glass packs. Sounds great and mean, but not obnoxious. I had plans to re-do this as well, but have not gotten around to it. The exhaust is about the shottiest thing on this Bronco, as it looks as though the hangers were home made, etc. Functionally it is just fine.

Has an older lift, which I was planning on re-doing, but have not had the time for. Still rides very nice, but I wanted to put Duff under it. 2"BL and unknown suspension (2"?)

What about rust you ask? It is a very solid truck. The floorboards have been replaced, although not with OEM type steel. The rockers are 100% solid. Rear quarters are good, even along seam where it meets upper. It is good, but not perfect there. Rear Floor is flawless in terms of rust and/or dents etc.There are two places I have noticed repairs, front right upper where front fender meets grille and back right rear below tail light housing where it meets rear quarter panel. You really cannot tell unless you see it closer. The frame is solid, as this truck has spent most of its life out west, and is in arid SW Colorado right now. No salt on the roads here like in the Midwest and PA. This Bronco was originally Copper in color. It is now black with a tan hard top. It could used stripped, primered and re-shot.

I am asking $15,000 OBO and am motivated to sell this Bronco, as I have another and am also buying a house. Please feel free to TEXT FOR PICS, and feel free to ask any other questions you may have. Please do not waste my time and I will return the favor.

Brady 719-5eight8-forty9forty1

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
GLWYS !

Hey guys, I don't know the seller, but I talked to him about buying this EB a few days ago and it does seem to be a good buy for the money. He is very happy to send any pics you might want. Main reason I didn't pull the trigger on it was distance. I'm in KY and he's in CO. I'll probably regret not buying it. %)

Anyway, good luck elksheds!

Status
Not open for further replies.