• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Flooring

rjcruz27

I recently purchased dynacorns complete front floor set up. The one that’s already welded together and comes with inner rockers and floor supports. I have braced the back half of the tub and the doors. My concern is when you I remove all the front bracing for the floors will I have tub issues. I didn’t know if I should brace under the rocker And try to keep it from caving. If anyone has replacdd the entire floor like this. Let me know how it went. Thanks guys

https://www.cjponyparts.com/dynacor...MI77nV4Pz41wIViyWBCh2_lQgDEAQYASABEgIGa_D_BwE

suckerpunched

the door opening area is what needs to braced really good if you want your doors to fit good. I braced mine in such a way that I could leave the door on it while I did the floor. That way I could make sure nothing moved as I went along. It wouldn't hurt to weld a brace in from side to side behind the doors near the top of the bed rail to keep that spacing from changing.

OP
OP
R

rjcruz27

Yep. I got the back bed rail across the front bed rail across and then an x in the back tub for good measure. Then the doors

Rocko1012

Please take pictures of process, I am planning same floor swap soon. Floor braces or shot, but inner rockers look good.
Following

Attachments

• 100_4731.jpg
    100_4731.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 95

chebby49

I just pulled the floor, left inner rockers to see what I got going on. I braced the doors, back tail gate and one more brace at the bed rail near the door openings. I did the rear pan first and welded that in before I cut the front pan out. I took a ton of measurements. Im just unsure if I need to support the bottom of the rockers with screw jacks...going slow.

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I've done it along with a few others... measurements are key, once you cut the floor out you might get some sag in the dash. If you have your measurements you should be good, also you should replace all your body mount bushings if the ones you have are shot, that way everything is at a consistent height. Here's my thread http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249119&page=2