• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco Sightings

Scotty

On a road trip in Colorado, hiking in Rocksburough Park south of Denver and saw this rig at the Ranger Station. Tried to find the owner but no luck. Some serious creativity with this one. Stretched, with a half door and Cummins swap.

Anyone on hear?

That's Kinder, I think he works for CO Parks and Wildlife.
He posts more on Colorado Classic Broncos.

TNcowboy

My wife is in Sherman Oaks Ca on business and saw a red and white uncut bronc on Hesby St yesterday but it went by too quick to take a picture. She was excited to see an early bronco in the land of the hybrid

Did that happen to be anyone here?

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru
My daughters friend sent this one yesterday, spotted near Kalamazoo Mich. not sure exactly where.

Attachments

• western.jpg
    western.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 147

NewDog

Contributor
Loc.
Surrey BC
Spotted this '77 Ranger in Langley BC while out for a spin in mine.
The boy and I chased after it and met up with the owner.
He's not on here (yet), but has had it for 14 years, local BC truck, mostly original.
Has a metric speedometer too.

Attachments

• 77.JPG
    77.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 85

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Spotted this '77 Ranger in Langley BC while out for a spin in mine.
The boy and I chased after it and met up with the owner.
He's not on here (yet), but has had it for 14 years, local BC truck, mostly original.
Has a metric speedometer too.

nice... good job stalking him down... ;)

NewDog

Contributor
Loc.
Surrey BC
Yup, it was good thing the boy was riding shotgun. We were quite a ways behind him in traffic and he made a few turns, I would've lost him for sure without my co-pilot. Nice having a second set of eyes... and it's another Bronco memory for me and the boy!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Yup, it was good thing the boy was riding shotgun. We were quite a ways behind him in traffic and he made a few turns, I would've lost him for sure without my co-pilot. Nice having a second set of eyes... and it's another Bronco memory for me and the boy!

Amen brother.. I completely get that

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Ferry is from Kingston to Edmonds

Washington near Seattle. Anyone here

Attachments

• Resized_20200919_151111.jpg
    Resized_20200919_151111.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 120

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Seen this one in town the other day, talked to him going down the road. Didn't ask if he was a member or not. He did say it's a 74, he's owned it for 30 yrs and it's on it's 3rd motor. Don't know that I've seen anyone carry a mower in the back of a Bronco.
d5fc577128e3bde5744d90ee330cafc8.jpg
a1681acff5101f44a41edcd09b6605a1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Ok MS brothers.. Who knows this one...?

Close to Mount Zion Rd.. Unfortunately I was down for an uncle's visitation and graveside service :(

Old Red Star Dr in Brookhaven, MS I stopped in, but a girl was baby sitting, didn't know if they owned it.. House next door, no one answered.. dang it

ever hear anything on this one Dave? completely flattened tires but....sitting in fresh cut grass and seemingly on display makes you wonder? I may have gotten a lead on one in Iowa yesterday. Friend of the family is a long-time logger for the father of the owner. Said its original and he bought it years ago and its just sat in a shed ever since. We'll see if anything comes of it, take care bud.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
ever hear anything on this one Dave? completely flattened tires but....sitting in fresh cut grass and seemingly on display makes you wonder? I may have gotten a lead on one in Iowa yesterday. Friend of the family is a long-time logger for the father of the owner. Said its original and he bought it years ago and its just sat in a shed ever since. We'll see if anything comes of it, take care bud.

Heck no brother. I bid you good luck on your find my friend

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
My daughter spotted this one in San Francisco yesterday.

Attachments

• 3713411400124526063.jpg
    3713411400124526063.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 141

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
I trained my daughter to be a spotter too. Near Richmond Va

Attachments

• D4C9CC52-F65B-415E-88CB-A57B77A1BE24.jpg
    D4C9CC52-F65B-415E-88CB-A57B77A1BE24.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 96

No Hay

Bronco Guru
My daughter spotted this one in San Francisco yesterday.

Tell her we all appreciate her sending the pic. It looks good.

It's always nice to see one parked on an incline without a block behind the wheels! ;D