• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1971 1972 GTO Hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
1971 & 1972 GTO hood.

Like most of these hoods, this had the common front nose rust issue. The rust was cut out before it got any worse, but the patch panels have not been welded in yet.

Before the rust was cut out, a brace was tack welded on the under side so the hood would be reinforced and still retain its shape once the cutouts were done. You can see all of this in the attached photos.

In addition to the above, there is damage to the mid point of the driver side bottom. This was reinforced when I bought the hood, so I don't know what the damage issue was other than what you see in the photos.

Due to the difficulty of shipping an item this large, I have this listed as pickup only. If you would like to have it shipped, you will need to coordinate all shipping and pickup for the hood. I will consider building a crate for it for shipping, but will charge for this service.

Please see the photos to judge the condition for yourself. The hood as being sold as is. It is in need of some pretty intensive body work. Please be sure you will be OK with this prior to purchasing.

Attachments

• IMG_5704.jpg
    IMG_5704.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5705.jpg
    IMG_5705.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_5706.jpg
    IMG_5706.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5707.jpg
    IMG_5707.jpg