• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OR List of Factory Bronco Parts Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruiserOutdoors

Here is a list of the parts I need for my bronco build. Looking for used parts (in good condition) to match the originality of the vehicle and to keep costs down. Let me know if you have any of the following:

- Dana 44
- running 302
- c4 automatic in good working condition
- battery tray
- rear hatch handle
- am radio
- front bench seat or black buckets with brackets
- Rear seat arm rests
- rear taillight reflector (drivers side)
- stock chrome bumpers front and rear
- 7" wide steel wheels (5x5.5)
- Fan shroud for 1" BL
- black visors
- black wiper box/cover
- factory wiper arms

Thanks for looking :cool:

Last edited:

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
I have original wiper arms. They're old, but in good shape.

I will have used chrome bumpers as soon as I go to Medford and pick up my Tom's bumpers. (sometime this month)

I may have a shroud. I'll have to look.

I also may have some other random parts that you could use.

Where are you in Oregon?

price209

Loc.
Folsom
I went to an explorer serpentine set up so I have a 1973 factory power steering pump and bracket that worked when they were pulled. I may also have the driver's side reflector theat I took off mine to prep for paint and it wont be going back on. Pretty sure it was in really good shape. I may also have a rear hatch handle, not sure what kind of condition it is in, will have to check. I am in CA so shipping may be a little high on the pump and bracket, but they may fit in the USPS flat rate box.

svastano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pulaski, PA
I have a radiator out of a 77 if that would work for you. Needs flushed but no leaks and I can supply photos if you want.

OP
OP
BruiserOutdoors

BruiserOutdoors

I have original wiper arms. They're old, but in good shape.

I will have used chrome bumpers as soon as I go to Medford and pick up my Tom's bumpers. (sometime this month)

I may have a shroud. I'll have to look.

I also may have some other random parts that you could use.

Where are you in Oregon?

Corvallis/Willamette Valley Area. What about you?

Tommy21

I have a factory 1977 power brake booster and bracket. Not sure if the booster works...

OP
OP
BruiserOutdoors

BruiserOutdoors

the little stuff can wait.... got the bronco home and decided it needs a dana 44. Let me know!

gobeavs

I've got a rear hatch handle that is brand new never installed. I went with a soft top. Let me know if you still need and I will see if I can find it. I'll be in Albany next week so we could connect, if I can find the thing. :)

Z Bronco

Bronco Guru
I live in Bend. I just installed an explorer serpentine and have a fan shroud from Toms that was designed for a 2" BL, not sure if it would work (a call to Toms should answer that question), but if it does make me an offer. I bounce over to the valley often. I am going through some other parts that I have and will let you know if I still have anything on your list.

Jonnyrocks70

Loc.
Westerly. RI
I have a complete windshield frame , wipers , cover ,visors, parchment color , glass, frame in good condition not Swiss cheese . wiper motor may not be included

Call me if interested at 401-212-0947 will talk

Status
Not open for further replies.