• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Broncos in CO! LEBC Lonestar Bronco Mountain Ride

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
finally got my hotel reservations done, :cool:dang just about all booked up now

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
We have closed registration at 30 registrants to keep all the trail groups a manageable number. Some of the registrants are "interested but not yet committed" so we are expecting a couple of folks to drop out. If you want to get on the waiting list please email Bill Hudson at bhudson812@gmail.com.

Please see the LEBC Website for updated information.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
To all who are registered - stay tuned for an update email with more details. With 30 vehicles we'll need to split into a 2 or 3 groups each day. We're looking for some trail leaders for some of the days. If you're registered and are familiar with some of the trails in the area and would be interested in leading a group please let us know.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
We have closed registration at 30 registrants to keep all the trail groups a manageable number. Some of the registrants are "interested but not yet committed" so we are expecting a couple of folks to drop out. If you want to get on the waiting list please email Bill Hudson at bhudson812@gmail.com.

Please see the LEBC Website for updated information.

Y'all enjoy and be safe..

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I'll have an extra bed if ya want;)

Appreciate that sir....

May get in trouble if I go away after just getting back from a trip to see the family in MS

Look forward to the pics. GLAD U get to go...

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Think I am ready to go, got a RV spot:-X
No fair Gary you are already in CO escaping the heat:p
Anyone else ready?

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Don't panic about the fires! Looks like a good rain the Silverton/Ouray/Telluride area this weekend. 550 has been reopened. As of today the only trail that was on our list to do that is closed due to fire conditions is Black Bear. Poughkeepsie is still closed but that's due to snow and it has not been opened yet. So if we get more rain Black Bear will likely be opened by July and we should be good for all trails.

And, Skiddy, yes I'm ready and anxious for it!! ;D

ThatGreenBronco

Loc.
Dallas
It might be time to revive this thread! Headed to 7,792ft and beyond.

36993210_10155356173105064_8525424367897673728_o.jpg

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
We're already in CO but heading to Ouray on Sunday! Should be a great group of Broncos there all next week.

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
Our rag tag bunch is leaving St. Louis today. We'll be camping at Ridgway State Park.
Steve

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Have fun!! I'd be there but my shoulder surgery from five weeks ago says otherwise!