• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI Early bronco white seats great condition 750

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk1nw4lk3r

SOLD THANKS CB

I bought these seats a few months ago for my wife's 66 Bronco, but she's decided to stick with the silver upholstery. The fronts have new foam and upholstery, the rear is original with only one small tear on the front of it. The tracks have been Rebuilt and the hinges cleaned and re greased. All Sears are in excellent cosmetic and functioning condition, but could use new armrests for the rear, as they are slightly discolored now.
Willing to ship on your dime

Come with all tracks and seat brackets.

Still has all correct brackets for installation.

2Q2mTzP.jpg

WnVwBKX.jpg

HBudXT8.jpg

URAqzfW.jpg

j3V11xk.jpg

nXF5trx.jpg

RsMKvts.jpg

wH5pneE.jpg

I4JDaBj.jpg

Last edited:

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor