• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA Custom Gauge cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hozr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oly, WA
Bump and price drop!

Sold the Tach, Gauge Cluster Only for sale.

Going a WHOLE new route with the engine swap so selling these off.

Custom refurbished OEM original 67 cluster with White face, red bronco script, led lighting, and chrome bezel. Refurb was performed by Classis Chassis and you can see it in their rebuild thread (although with a red bezel at the time)

$350 shipped

Thanks

Andy

Attachments

• IMG_2267.jpg
    IMG_2267.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 485
  • IMG_2268.jpg
    IMG_2268.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 353
  • IMG_2269.jpg
    IMG_2269.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:

UNCbronco

Contributor
I don`t see a lot of people replying to your gauge cluster for sale, So could I make you a offer on just the gauge cluster by it`s self ? I really don`t need the tachometer. Thanks

74bronk

Contributor
Going a WHOLE new route with the engine swap so selling these off.

Custom refurbished OEM original 67 cluster with White face, red bronco script, led lighting, and chrome bezel. Refurb was performed by Classis Chassis and you can see it in their rebuild thread (although with a red bezel at the time)

Included is a White face Tachometer I had custom made by New Vintage USA. Same tack as on JBG's site but with a white gauge face.

Selling as a set since the tach is custom made for the cluster.

$500 + shipping

Thanks

Andy
I’m interested is it still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.