• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wagon Wheel Center Caps

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
I bought mine from summit racing so I could dump the rusty steel ones for stainless steel. But you need to know the bore hole size of your wheels to get the right ones.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
IMHO the best looking center caps for wagon wheels are the stock Ford ones in either black or chrome. I wanted 17 inch spokers with the black center caps so I just drilled some aftermarket wheels to take the Ford centers.

Attachments

• IMG_1827.jpg
    IMG_1827.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 56

Broncobowsher

Total hack
The generic aftermarket wheel, they are even available on Amazon. Just get the correct center bore. Most of the aftermarket ones are the same size. But there are larger ones for the aftermarket 8-lug wheels. Those won't work.

nickgp

Bronco Guru
"Back in the day", the caps were just a plain chrome cap. Still available from your local tire store. I get them at Discount Tire.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
"Back in the day", the caps were just a plain chrome cap. Still available from your local tire store. I get them at Discount Tire.

"Back in the day", we had to stuff them with newspaper to keep them from rattling! LOL

Broncobowsher

Total hack
I just find an O-ring and roll that down the center cap to the lip. Let it get squished as you tighten the wheel. Very good anti-rattle.