• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Ford Shop Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVB

Contributor
I have 63 issues of Shop Tips from 1968 to 1978 and 16 issues from 1980 to 1985. These publications were sent monthly to Ford dealerships to keep service personnel up to date. They are typically 15 pages, very interesting and informative.

Topics include Diagnosis and Repair of Starting Systems, Neutral Start Switch Adjustment, Diagnosis and Repair of Ford Power Steering Pumps, Boss 302 Specifications and Track Tips, High Performance Parts (new 427 SOHC engine $2350), and many more. All are in excellent condition.

I will sell all 79 issues for $100 plus shipping.

PM me, email lsblacksurf@gmail.com or call 406-683-4962 if interested.

Thanks, Rex

Attachments

• IMG_0994.jpg
    IMG_0994.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 40
Status
Not open for further replies.