• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Place to get top stripped and painted in SoCal?

NATEandALLI

The top on my wife's bronco used to have burgundy vinyl on it - bleh. Wanted to see if anyone could suggest a place in SoCal to strip the top and then paint it inside and out. Would like to take it to someone who has done bronco tops before and not just some random bondo and spray shop. Thanks!

OP
OP
N

NATEandALLI

We're in OC but the bronco is near Oceanside right now but we can go to the IE or SD or LA.

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Make sure they dig out the rain gutter material and sand blast that water Chanel, prime and refill with the seam sealer before you paint. Ford didn't paint under their old school seam sealer. There more than likely be rust under there waiting to creep back out after you paint it if you don't kill it now.

HB73

Fernandos paint and body repair in Santa Ana did an amazing job on my Bronco. In Santa Ana. 714 631 2486.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk