• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

northern North Carolina members

montmorcey

Loc.
New York
Hi! I am potentially buying a bronco from Littleton NC, and I won’t be able to go down there and check it out first.
Does anyone know someone who could check out this truck in Littleton NC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NC-Fordguy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Bethel/Greenville NC
I might be able if it's the guy I'm thinking about. IIRC he has some sort of cell phone tower construction company.

A couple years back I went to his shop to look at a 67 he had listed on craigslist. He also had a couple of other broncos that needed some love as well as one he paid somebody tens of thousands to restore and basically who ever did the job hosed him pretty hard.

He approached me about building one for him but I just didn't have the time to get into somebody else's project again and again. Not to mention finding time for all of my stuff.

I heard he found somebody to build his stuff and whoever it is appears to do well with the jobs. I also heard he's been collecting broncos and has that guy fixing them up and then sells them. I haven't seen the results of work so I can't comment on the quality of the work, just sharing the hear say.

The impression I got from him is he seems to be a decent fella. Once again if its the guy I'm thinking about

OP
OP
M

montmorcey

Loc.
New York
This is the guy! He has a company that works with big machinery and cell phone towers etc. I think his company will restore and paint these things etc.
And yes he has restored and sold a number of Broncos and the one I’m looking at seems pretty good for what I am looking for.

Sir, if you think it is an option for you to go there then please let me know how to cover your costs for travel and time! We can ok about that maybe?

Regardless of outcome, thanks a lot for considering this!

NC-Fordguy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Bethel/Greenville NC
This is the guy! He has a company that works with big machinery and cell phone towers etc. I think his company will restore and paint these things etc.
And yes he has restored and sold a number of Broncos and the one I’m looking at seems pretty good for what I am looking for.

Sir, if you think it is an option for you to go there then please let me know how to cover your costs for travel and time! We can ok about that maybe?

Regardless of outcome, thanks a lot for considering this!

PM me your contact info. I'm thinking I can look at it Wednesday as I'll be working in a town that Is about 30 miles away. If I get done early enough I can take a look

NC_Pinz

It looks like you have this covered. If things fall through, I would have time this coming weekend. Good luck.