• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Best Place to Get an Atlas

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
Thinking about putting in an Atlas 2 speed TC. Any suggestions best place to buy from?

I have a 4R70W and I assume the best would be to get one that adapts to that tranny then I can ditch the D20 adapter. Also suggestions on output yokes?

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA

CA Monkey

Loc.
Tracy
I got my atlas through wild horses and when I had an issue with advance adapters forgetting some of the shift linkage parts I was able to send an E-mail to wild horses and they responded with a tracking number from AA for the parts. Not saying AA doesn't have good customer service but not having to deal with them made me very happy I went through wild horses. Just one less person, place, issue that I had to take care of. I checked up on pirate and other sites for pricing and wild horses was pretty much the same price.