• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco graveyard and Wood Feroce steering wheel

jasonmcc

Loc.
Nola -> Utah
Anyone have any issues with bronco graveyard and/or Wood Feroce 15in Steering Wheel 9 Hole Kit? I ordered this kit and it arrived damaged. Instead of issuing a refund or sending me out a new one they told me they would have to go through the Feroce warranty. The adapter was also opened with one of the wire connectors missing. I had a connector and the rest of the parts appeared to be there. The actual shipping box though was not damaged at all which means it was shipped like that. The Feroce steering wheel gets worse day by day, my thoughts are poor quality paired with the cold weather of Utah. I’m sharing this because I don’t think I’d do business again with either especially since 2 weeks later there’s still no word on a replacement on an item that was shipped damaged.

Attachments

• 2429A19A-EEA6-4EAC-852F-78E2726289F4.jpg
    2429A19A-EEA6-4EAC-852F-78E2726289F4.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 246
  • 2D7E1B34-4B00-4E6F-815C-78FF5905C22C.jpg
    2D7E1B34-4B00-4E6F-815C-78FF5905C22C.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:

sk1nw4lk3r

I wish I couldn't agree with you, but I just went through a similar situation with the Graveyard. I've done business with them for a few years, and know a few of the guys personally, as I work and live only 15 mins from them.

I left 3 voicemails and 2 emails with one of the guys, asking for some specifications on one of the products before I ordered it... and it was pretty pricey. And never heard back. Placed my order, and it will likely be my last. I will start paying for shipping and sometimes higher price. The Graveyard just doesn't seem to care anymore.

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
You would probably be better off if the box was damaged. It looks to me like that wheel was installed and somebody put too much weight on it pulling their big @ss up out of the seat......

OP
OP
jasonmcc

jasonmcc

Loc.
Nola -> Utah
That pic is taken outside of the vehicle on the same day it arrived. My phone call to them was the same day, then the next day because they are east coast and were already closed by the time I opened the box. The wheel was never installed, I have no interest in lying.

Last edited:

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
That pic is taken outside of the vehicle on the same day it arrived. My phone call to them was the same day then the next day only because they are east coast and were already closed by the time I opened the box. The wheel was never installed, I have no interest in lying.

You misunderstood. I not implying that you installed it or damaged it. I’m speculating that JBG sent you a previously installed and returned wheel..... You mentioned that the adapter box had been opened and parts were missing and the wheel itself is broken. Add that together and its not consistent with a manufacturer defect.

OP
OP
jasonmcc

jasonmcc

Loc.
Nola -> Utah
You misunderstood. I not implying that you installed it or damaged it. I’m speculating that JBG sent you a previously installed and returned wheel..... You mentioned that the adapter box had been opened and parts were missing and the wheel itself is broken. Add that together and its not consistent with a manufacturer defect.

My apologies, the package for the adapter looked like it’s from a different company then the wheel. I imagine it’s possible the kit could have indeed been purchased, damaged then returned and shipped back out. I know mistakes happen but my hope would have been since it was shipped damaged a replacement would have been sent out and the warranty side been taken up between JBG and Feroce. Was curious to see based off replies if this was out of the norm or if I should stay aware from JBG and/or Feroce.

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
For $40 more you could have gotten a Nardi with free shipping.

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
My apologies, the package for the adapter looked like it’s from a different company then the wheel. I imagine it’s possible the kit could have indeed been purchased, damaged then returned and shipped back out. I know mistakes happen but my hope would have been since it was shipped damaged a replacement would have been sent out and the warranty side been taken up between JBG and Feroce. Was curious to see based off replies if this was out of the norm or if I should stay aware from JBG and/or Feroce.

No worries, my fault for not being clear.....

I agree about the warranty. You bought it from JBG not Feroce and JBG should make it right. I have heard several vendors say they are not obligated to unbox and inspect each item they sell. That’s ok, but when there is an issue they should take care of the customer first and then sort it out with the supplier.

5001craig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have the exact same wheel and adapter from JBG and unlike most other orders this one went off without a hitch.

I live a couple hours (maybe three) from them. IMO the best way to order is order online then do a CPU and inspect the items at their place. In their showroom. Maybe I would have caught the column I ordered from them that doesn't self-cancel (well probably not).

Sadly, threads like this one come up fairly often--at least more often than I would think.

OP
OP
jasonmcc

jasonmcc

Loc.
Nola -> Utah
I have the exact same wheel and adapter from JBG and unlike most other orders this one went off without a hitch.

I live a couple hours (maybe three) from them. IMO the best way to order is order online then do a CPU and inspect the items at their place. In their showroom. Maybe I would have caught the column I ordered from them that doesn't self-cancel (well probably not).

Sadly, threads like this one come up fairly often--at least more often than I would think.

It's starting to look like I should stay away from broncograveyard and spend money elsewhere. Thanks for the feedback guys, this is exactly why I joined this forum.

5001craig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It's starting to look like I should stay away from broncograveyard and spend money elsewhere. Thanks for the feedback guys, this is exactly why I joined this forum.

Not sure I'd go straight there--I'd personally just open the boxes at their shop in their showroom to inspect the items for completeness and quality. Especially if they are convenient to you.

My experience is to not expect communication from them. Even on back-ordered items. I've actually talked to Jeff about my troubles and he seemed genuinely concerned about my problems (and he's been uber friendly when I have talked to him at the BTO). Then I placed another order and it was the same. I think communication is key when placing orders and I get great communication from the other vendors. I wish I have not had the experiences I've had from JBG as I want to use them.

Perfect example was I placed an order for quite a few different items. One item was the cover they sell. I don't have a top or doors so this was important to me going on vacation for ten days. Went to pickup the items and was informed at that time that the cover was on back-order. I told them to ship it to me when it came in. Considerable time went by and I felt I wasn't going to get the cover before leaving for vacation. I canceled the order and placed it from Wild Horses. It was at the campground when I arrived. I've had other problems with ordering. Wish it wasn't like this as they are fairly close to me and have been around for a long time. Not a lot of EB vendors.

5001craig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Love my Feroce.

eaPDRrkCVeF7FYti-3y95KcfzpAShUDyIGF7SET_pmqtnoWs1THhDN5Z_rw_SgxWEtOwpXmMCTwyObItnCHbkLrftckvRZoib1S6xdaiaoBsXVe-_BQzNhD8v0vGLvJBYH9tBaZHHncZzPN5Xf0vOCkEyrUzhRBC5HLln-80hfnCrCb4IGECEHOJ4LniMTPzYgJLRAFhYu14hudbXQw4e1AeJhuFjuRfrADXUykbE_Jvxc8YZ5zFOU6NgAaeIgaxO_3e7yB5pfxnMlYQInZXCWua7xQjcVd1HDW9ldM9NndCyZhDgz1-T5eO-QskIOqj6xozVez_FIr8EUP0iZnDTRB-mu5bbqOQZpfc2EJNMeTxWOV838RyeMsSELAwymfamUD38aRErwpMkLaSHXqjf1jwh9DKcFGuMtiiAYZRGbvZZ058zNqb2Sz6IVB-jbu2QfKf0CK4Xq_ChG2ktbNcAf1lt2aD-JdQDOmxzZTBOpZ2_RwXTbAHzAHox4gy7914qnV3PYfUoGVZY-Zr3dg09x8ydBVAemp1iGaV8DnfrhsVYSwGiuhVAe6c0PDD85uFCgwE4vYEkCgpyYASoZCYg_rNDX3NZBRSV-YQePMxYBBqplY_dLUtTw6N7r0Agk6dzivfxW1w61b7dWraP_d2NxxSPQ=w1705-h959-no

Got a pic of the Nardi?

56f100bbw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson / lakeside AZ
Nardi 15”

Blue 76 ranger and green 77 ranger

Attachments

• 56B63177-A31E-4723-971B-D7BA1CBCFB84.jpg
    56B63177-A31E-4723-971B-D7BA1CBCFB84.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 78
  • 7587BDE1-FBBB-498C-92A5-ABB83ACD0299.jpg
    7587BDE1-FBBB-498C-92A5-ABB83ACD0299.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 80
OP
OP
jasonmcc

jasonmcc

Loc.
Nola -> Utah
Not sure I'd go straight there--I'd personally just open the boxes at their shop in their showroom to inspect the items for completeness and quality. Especially if they are convenient to you.

My experience is to not expect communication from them. Even on back-ordered items. I've actually talked to Jeff about my troubles and he seemed genuinely concerned about my problems (and he's been uber friendly when I have talked to him at the BTO). Then I placed another order and it was the same. I think communication is key when placing orders and I get great communication from the other vendors. I wish I have not had the experiences I've had from JBG as I want to use them.

Perfect example was I placed an order for quite a few different items. One item was the cover they sell. I don't have a top or doors so this was important to me going on vacation for ten days. Went to pickup the items and was informed at that time that the cover was on back-order. I told them to ship it to me when it came in. Considerable time went by and I felt I wasn't going to get the cover before leaving for vacation. I canceled the order and placed it from Wild Horses. It was at the campground when I arrived. I've had other problems with ordering. Wish it wasn't like this as they are fairly close to me and have been around for a long time. Not a lot of EB vendors.

I don't live anywhere near them so that's not an option for me. Funny you said that because I didn't mention that the Tuffy console I ordered didn't arrive with my original order and showed up a week later without any communication about it being delayed. Pretty frustrating that I ordered this on 12/30 and it's now 1/22 and I haven't heard anything from them except when I ask and I get "we'll let you know when we hear from feroce". I paid with my AMEX so I'm thinking I might have better luck having them issue a refund. You shouldn't have to go through all this for a DOA item. Lesson learned and future purchases won't swing to JBG.

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Call and ask for Pat, he's usually pretty good with taking care of things like this. They've gotten so insanely busy with the bronco rush i feel like maybe they need to hire more staff. Anyways, not an excuse but try contacting Pat and see what he says...

sk1nw4lk3r

Call and ask for Pat, he's usually pretty good with taking care of things like this. They've gotten so insanely busy with the bronco rush i feel like maybe they need to hire more staff. Anyways, not an excuse but try contacting Pat and see what he says...

Pat is the one I mentioned in my post... I've done business with Pat before, both through the Graveyard and outside of it... I emailed and called him multiple times. Never returned either.

I'm good with paying more for better service.

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
If it showed up damaged and they are ignoring you
You should definitely contact the credit card issuer and have them initiate a chargeback

You’ll likely hear from JBG about five minutes after the money gets clawed back

OP
OP
jasonmcc

jasonmcc

Loc.
Nola -> Utah

That's who I was dealing with.