• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO Bronco Zombies be soft windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
SOLD.Complete transparency here. I won this at the OCBR raffle. I don’t see it in Bronco Zone’s on line catalog so maybe it’s discontinued. It’s new in box with hardware and instructions. I’m going to say $120 plus shipping and see if there’s any interest.

Attachments

• F9BC94CC-C07A-42E5-A976-FACA35480BD7.jpg
    F9BC94CC-C07A-42E5-A976-FACA35480BD7.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 349
Last edited by a moderator:

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'll take 1,243rd in line. Because, even tho I want them some kind of bad, I know someone has already beat me to it...

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a sale pending based on shipping. Three others have messaged me. I guess I really under priced these. I have even been offered more but I’ll stick to first to ask and on down the line.
By the way, assumptive spelling turned “Bronco Zone soft windows” into Bronco Zombies.

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Do they still make these windows and frames, and what do they normally sell for (if still available)?

I couldn't find them on line at Bronco Zone's website so don't know what they sold for.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It was Bronco Design that was making them (as shown in the pic). But I don't see them on their site either. Call Corey up and ask him. I wanted some since I first saw them about 3 years ago, but... Recently I've decided to try to make a custom set to fit in stock window frames that bolt onto my trail doors with the window slot welded up. Shouldn't be that hard. But that's what a lot folks say before epic failures...

Seems like they were around $400???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foJizas1omg

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sold and delivered

New owner on the east coast.

BroncoDesignTN

Sponsor/Vendor
Hey Guys! We are working on bringing the soft windows back again soon. We have had issues with the upholstery shops in our area wanting to make the vinyl parts for us so we are working on bringing that part in house as well. We are hoping to have them back in stock pretty soon.

btw...it is Bronco Design not Bronco Zone or Zombie lol

slim811

Contributor
Hey Guys! We are working on bringing the soft windows back again soon. We have had issues with the upholstery shops in our area wanting to make the vinyl parts for us so we are working on bringing that part in house as well. We are hoping to have them back in stock pretty soon.

Good to hear, adding this to my Christmas wish list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonnylu

Yes definitely keeping an eye on this...looking for a set as well!!is there a date on release yet?

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sold a long time ago. Bronco Zone folks willl need to start their own thread.

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built

Hopefully Bronco Design will get 'em going again soom.

Status
Not open for further replies.