• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Greenlight Diecast

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
Here is some information from Greenlight: http://www.greenlighttoys.com/

Here are some raw images of one of our new 1:64 scale tools for late 2012 - the 1:64 1966-77 Ford Bronco. These are straight from one of our factories and the first round of Bronco mock-ups, so by the nature of mold development for vehicles that don't have CAD available, a little rough; however, we want to give you guys a quick look at one of the things we've got in the pipeline for the 1:64 GreenLight Collectibles product lines!

Enjoy.

Sincerely,

Russell Hughes
GreenLight Collectibles
President

DSCN0361.jpg

XL803710.jpg

XL803716.jpg

XL803718.jpg

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
Cool. Door panels look horible. My 68 dont look anything like that! And is the windshield attached to the hardtop? I think most would like the model put together with no hardtop and the windshield frame attached to the tub.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Never heard of them before, looks promising...

This is their first early Bronco, but Greenlight is definitely not new to diecasts.

A few years ago they made a 1968 California Special Mustang. They contacted a member of my other site about using his car as the mold. They came and took hundreds of photos from all angles. Sounded like a really cool process from what he said.

Maybe I'll ask them about a mass buy.

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Boy I can see alot of these going into the paint stripper.
too bad they are not build it yourself models.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I've seen the Black Bandit and Country Roads collections at my local Toys R Us several times over the years. Hopefully the Broncos won't be terribly difficult to find once they come out.