• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Custom made to order wooden flags!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
mini73

mini73

I tried to put pics on when I made the post but could not do it. It still will not let me. I don't know why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Become a contributor for $12 and it is easy to do - even I could do it!!!

Also helps to support this site!!!

OP
OP
mini73

mini73

Become a contributor for $12 and it is easy to do - even I could do it!!!

Also helps to support this site!!!

I used to be when I owned my bronco but I had to sale it for reasons. I could maybe pm them someone if they want to post them I think.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
I don't own my Bronco anymore either and I am still a contributor and will remain so for the forseeable future.

Your call on the contributor status.

OP
OP
mini73

mini73

interested but link is broken.

Yeah. I need to renew my contributor status but I don’t own my bronco no more. If you want on me you address and I can send you some pics. I can’t post any.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Whether you own a Bronco or not shouldn't be the point....you want to use this site to sell something NON-BRONCO related and MAKE MONEY off the people who visit this site.....Support the site!!!! Pay the $12 to become a contributor.

If you feel you shouldn't have to pay the $12 to support the site, then don't post/advertise on here.

Yes, it is NOT MY SITE, but it gets frustrating seeing non-contributors constantly posting and making money while myself and all the other contributors make this site even possible.

I was interested in your flags, but if you can't pony up a lousy $12 to help, then forget it.

Sorry for the rant all.......

If the concensus thinks I am wrong about this topic, I will quit posting all together and drop my contributor status early next year and leave the sight for good.

I know this is Jon's decision how to handle for "sale" ads, but overly annoying to me, especially for long-time members who seem to take advantage of everyone else.

If I get BANNED for this, I get BANNED!!!

OP
OP
mini73

mini73

Whether you own a Bronco or not shouldn't be the point....you want to use this site to sell something NON-BRONCO related and MAKE MONEY off the people who visit this site.....Support the site!!!! Pay the $12 to become a contributor.

If you feel you shouldn't have to pay the $12 to support the site, then don't post/advertise on here.

Yes, it is NOT MY SITE, but it gets frustrating seeing non-contributors constantly posting and making money while myself and all the other contributors make this site even possible.

I was interested in your flags, but if you can't pony up a lousy $12 to help, then forget it.

Sorry you feel this way. I was a paying contributor for da whole so I understand your point. When I get home I will remove. Sorry for your time.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
You don't have to remove.....just show some pics!!!

I guess since I did this and you took it the way you did, I will quit the site all together.......

I enjoyed my time on here looking at others Broncos and conversing with a great group of guys and gals!!!!

Good luck everyone with your Broncos in the future!!!!!

This will be my LAST POST FOREVER!!!!!

JON.....you run a GREAT BRONCO SITE!!!!! Sorry, if I stepped on your toes or any one else's with my comments thru the years and especially now.

Last edited:

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru

If the concensus thinks I am wrong about this topic, I will quit posting all together and drop my contributor status early next year and leave the sight for good.

I know this is Jon's decision how to handle for "sale" ads, but overly annoying to me, especially for long-time members who seem to take advantage of everyone else.

If I get BANNED for this, I get BANNED!!!

He does not need to be a contributor.
To sell things like this on the forum he needs to become a vendor.

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237619

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95447

Status
Not open for further replies.