• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gauge cluster refurbishing

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
gotta tach (or reference) to match?
Oneada typical after mrkt bronk vendors hasa
holder to match, takes a 3 inch diameter gauge...

I have used the Wild Horses tachometer in several of my personal Broncos and really like it.

50766816061_4ac7d3fd70_z.jpg

Years ago before the Wild Horses tach I would often use the SunPro classic and was always happy with them.

50766833111_8e9f565031_h.jpg

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
those R the right RPMs. I mean does Kev havea: "...takes a 3 inch diameter gauge..." he could white face...
I think itsa "Nick's Trics" column mount holder mosta da typical aftr mrkt vendors have...
They could "double team" us'n have a nice instrument set much like the stang "Rally Pac"...
It could B as much a bronk thing as the "1 inch BL, 2.5 inch SL thing" we got goin on.

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
is there some kinda 'off set'?
I bet it looks this was as there is - for the driver's different angle than our own view in these posts.
They sit 'above" / we view 'straight on'. The gauges in the cluster all ways look miss centered due to this dynamic...no?

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
is there some kinda 'off set'?
I bet it looks this was as there is - for the driver's different angle than our own view in these posts.
They sit 'above" / we view 'straight on'. The gauges in the cluster all ways look miss centered due to this dynamic...no?

I wish I could blame the harsh fluorescent shop lighting or a bad camera but I'm afraid the truth is I'm just a terrible photographer ;D

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
I wish I could blame the harsh fluorescent shop lighting or a bad camera but I'm afraid the truth is I'm just a terrible photographer ;D
Naw, nuttin ta do w/the photography. Everything is "As It Should B". Has ta B done this way as the different angles of 'driver' v 'on-line-viewer'. Kev's got every angle figured !
8^ 0