• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LEBC 19th Annual Spring Round Up *** Pics start on Page 4 ***

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm not sure I couldn't be at SC faster than Mason... Think I should try it and see?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sure wish I could brother. Love the traction and different trails there

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well you are in West Arkansas which borders Tennessee and it's pretty much a straight shot on the interstate!

Hold on, now. I'm still in Texas. Just barely. Could just as easily be in OK. But either way, It's really a pretty straight shot either direction. But realistically, TN is a VERY long state and it seems to take forever just to get to Nashville. Google maps shows 6.5 hours to Mason, but I know it takes about 10 when pulling a load...with kids.

So I'm just gonna stay home and work on projects so that the next weekend I can hopefully start putting a 3.5 lift on my bronco. Shamu is bringing my springs from WH home so I can get them from him. LEBC EXPRESS, BABY!

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Hold on, now. I'm still in Texas. Just barely. Could just as easily be in OK. But either way, It's really a pretty straight shot either direction. But realistically, TN is a VERY long state and it seems to take forever just to get to Nashville. Google maps shows 6.5 hours to Mason, but I know it takes about 10 when pulling a load...with kids.

So I'm just gonna stay home and work on projects so that the next weekend I can hopefully start putting a 3.5 lift on my bronco. Shamu is bringing my springs from WH home so I can get them from him. LEBC EXPRESS, BABY!

lol it's about the same for me. next year though

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well you are in West Arkansas which borders Tennessee and it's pretty much a straight shot on the interstate!

Yessir, the traction rivals Moab!

Need to go there TOO uggh..

Seriously considered going to Trail Hero/Oct in Utah, but not sure about their $50 per trail, per day WTH

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO

I have to drive 300 miles in any direction just to get out of Texas! ;D

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
We're shutting down on-line registration tonight at midnight. But that does not mean you're out of luck! We'll still be taking on-site registration starting Wednesday at 1:00 p.m at Katemcy Rocks. If you want to pay your registration fees by credit card you will need to do on-line registration today. We are only able to accept cash or checks at the event.

As the updated subject line indicates - Only a few days to go!! In fact some folks are doing the pre-event wheeling at Wolf Caves already!

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Looking forward to seeing . . .

Jim and Shayla Creel with Wild Horses
Suzy and Michael Duff with James Duff
Phil with Tom's Bronco Parts
Jason and Gretchen Atkinson with BC Broncos
Gordon Bailie with Bailie Bilt
Larry Gach with Ford

. . . all will be at the LEBC Round Up.

Don't miss it!

And you never know if Uncle Ted will show up!! ;D

Ksm

Bronco Guru
Some photos from the event. Including the Women's Cruise to the historic Seaquist House in Mason, TX, Saturday Cruise, Suzy Duff's Ladies Course.

Attachments

• _DSC2241.jpg
    _DSC2241.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 35
  • _DSC2296.jpg
    _DSC2296.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 33
  • _DSC2309.jpg
    _DSC2309.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 34
  • _DSC2231.jpg
    _DSC2231.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 36
  • _DSC2233.jpg
    _DSC2233.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 33
  • _DSC2237.jpg
    _DSC2237.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 32
  • _DSC2239.jpg
    _DSC2239.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 33
  • _DSC2249.jpg
    _DSC2249.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 34
OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
We'll be getting some up on the LEBC web site soon, but here are some of mine.

Great Round Up! We had 109 trail Broncos and about 15 non-trail and Show 'N Shine Broncos. After the Wednesday afternoon storm shower the weather was perfect. Five big Bronco vendors were in attendance and we had a special Guest from Corporate FORD - Larry Gach. His wife Barbi got a dark-sider ride in "Barbie" - the lady who is all smiles with Lee in the pic below!

Kerri did an outstanding job leading the Ladies Street Cruise. And Suzy Duff also did a great job with the Ladies Wheeling 101 Course.

Attachments

• IMG_6268.jpg
    IMG_6268.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_6262.jpg
    IMG_6262.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_6240.jpg
    IMG_6240.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_6222.jpg
    IMG_6222.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_6212.jpg
    IMG_6212.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_6259.jpg
    IMG_6259.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_6257.jpg
    IMG_6257.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_6247.jpg
    IMG_6247.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_6276.jpg
    IMG_6276.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_6280.jpg
    IMG_6280.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_6281.jpg
    IMG_6281.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_6285.jpg
    IMG_6285.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 41

Ksm

Bronco Guru
We'll be getting some up on the LEBC web site soon, but here are some of mine.

Great Round Up! We had 109 trail Broncos and about 15 non-trail and Show 'N Shine Broncos. After the Wednesday afternoon storm shower the weather was perfect. Five big Bronco vendors were in attendance and we had a special Guest from Corporate FORD - Larry Gach. His wife Barbi got a dark-sider ride in "Barbie" - the lady who is all smiles with Lee in the pic below!

Kerri did an outstanding job leading the Ladies Street Cruise. And Suzy Duff also did a great job with the Ladies Wheeling 101 Course.

It was a great event, you pulled it all together!

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Sorry to those of you not using Facebook but we had 2 professional photographers at the event who we tried to get with groups of every level of wheeling plus all the activities. They have posted over 200 professional quality photographs on the LEBC Facebook group in the album LEBC Roundup 2018. These are some really outstanding photos take by RJ Lake Photography. Here's one of RJ's pics:

31732106_10215903395636003_5252325835674746880_o.jpg

It was a great event, you pulled it all together!

Thanks Kerri. I wish I could take all the credit but everyone really pitched in this year to help out - You and Suzy I've already mentioned but Bill Hudson and Ken Laird took on a lot of the work this year. Others that really helped out were Todd Woods, Brad House, Gary Bixler, the Clouds, Kathy Hudson, Susan Laird, Kyle Gibson, John Wright, and all the rest of the Officers Walter Cox, Joe Lebowitz, Mike Strickland, Mark Domingue, and Bill Smith.

Last edited:

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
I might have to sneak in thru my wife's facebook account!! That looks like a great photo of Barbie! The passenger appears to be a bit nervous.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
wow them are awesome pics, wish mine would turn out 1/4 that good

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
A lot are on Facebook right now but I'm sure once people get settled in we'll have more people uploading them here!

All of them are awesome too Was it the biggest attendance to date?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sorry to those of you not using Facebook but we had 2 professional photographers at the event who we tried to get with groups of every level of wheeling plus all the activities. They have posted over 200 professional quality photographs on the LEBC Facebook group in the album

don't know that I can look at them all, jealous I lost my good camera :( lol

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
All of them are awesome too Was it the biggest attendance to date?

The number of vehicles was about the same as the 50th but it felt more crowded and seemed like more people. The ladies in the office gave us a number of people who attended based on number of wrist bands issued and it was a very high number! (They are going to confirm the count!) There were quite a few new folks this year and we were honored to have some OCBR reps in attendance - Ed Payson and John Dixon (and Gordon too!).