• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LA Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucky66

Not really sure about the pricing. Advertise it as the under construction crawler build.

OR

If it runs that good, I would do like you are saying and rid it of the body lift and cut out all the tubing you can, remove the windshield gasket and put new one or clean all the overspray off. Clean up the inside the best you can. Respray the dash. Keep the bumpers. Hit CL for some cheap EB seats and wheels (bullet holes )and tires. remove the door inserts since not lining up. Couple other odds and ends. Also show what is under all that diamond plate.

Sounds like a good weekend with a few bronco guys.

Also, It has been abused, so take that eyebrow grill off and put on a different one if you can find one on the low dollar. If you have the paint to match to make it like the rest of the truck. You could probably get a few extra coins if you sold that on the side.

This being said, I know no time for it but if you can...

I still like it. Its an EB. Good luck with the sale.

OP
OP
wgamble

wgamble

Loc.
Bossier City
This bronco will smoke the 31's on it very very easily, trying to hunt down some decent 35s or 36s to help fill up more of that gap.

OP
OP
wgamble

wgamble

Loc.
Bossier City
HAHA funny thing is that I have already made contact with him. Just have not been able to commit to going and seeing them because I am working a shutdown right now

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Definitely some larger rubber to fill up the gash would help!

Joker11

Loc.
Yuma, Arizona
Isnt that the worst feeling? You want to sell something but people want you to do upgrades first? Like, if I had time and money to do the upgrades I probably wouldn't be selling it!
I just traded my seadoos for an explorer. The seadoos were worth $3000 but to make the deal happen I dumped another 150-200 bucks into it.

OP
OP
wgamble

wgamble

Loc.
Bossier City
You are very correct. Everyone has ideas and opinions. I just need someone to make me a fair offer and do what they want with it.

OP
OP
wgamble

wgamble

Loc.
Bossier City
When I see listings riddled with rigs that have no title and do not run for 5k all day, I don't think my price is all that bad.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
When I see listings riddled with rigs that have no title and do not run for 5k all day, I don't think my price is all that bad.

I never said it was...l was only agreeing that there is a lot of space in the wheel wells that could use filling in.

OP
OP
wgamble

wgamble

Loc.
Bossier City
i wont disagree with you there. I have been wanting to build a rat rod. If i dont get this thing sold then it might be the build. That will certainly take out any air between tire and fender.

OP
OP
wgamble

wgamble

Loc.
Bossier City
Yall are going to wish you had bought it once I cut out the body lift, put it on 35s and do a different paint color.

Status
Not open for further replies.