• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1973 5.0 PS PDB Dana 44

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusted1

20140824_155841.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I am regrettably selling my son's 1973 Bronco. There was a lot of recent work that was completed. Power Front Disk Brakes, P/S, Dana 44 Front End, Rebuilt 5.0 Roller Mustang Engine (approx. 1000 mi.) C4 Auto Trans, Dana 20 Tranfer Case with new TBP twin sticks,Warn Hubs, Edelbrock Performer Intake, Edelbrock 4 bbl Carb, Petronics Distributor & Plug Wires, Flame Thrower II Coil, Basani Headers, Flowmaster Dual Exhaust,Centech Wiring Harness, 4 Core AFCO Aluminum Radiator, Derale Electric Fan, H4 Headlight Conversion Kit, Hella Offroad Lights, RR Cowl Induction fiberglass Hood w/hood pins, TBP Dual Wiper Motor Conversion Kit, New 23 Gal Main Tank & Sender, 3-Way Adjustable Steering, New Body Mounts, Drop Pitman Arm, Drop Track Bar Bracket, TBP 3.5 in Suspension Lift, 35x12.5x15 BFG Mud Terrains on Eagle Baja Alum Rims, New Spare tire/Rim on stock Tire Carrier, 6 point fully gusseted Family Roll Cage, Mastercraft adjustable Front & Rear Suspension Racing Seats mounted to cage, 3 Point Seat Belts mounted to cage,Monstaliner in Desert Tan from firewall to tailgate, New TBP Leather Steering Wheel, SmittyBilt Center Security Console, Tuffy Security Glove Box,SmittyBilt Bumpers,Stereo w/Subwoofers/Amp. All rust has been removed and replaced with new after market metal from TBP prior to being painted Single Stage Viper Red. The paint came out good for being my first vehicle I ever painted. (2)Tan Safari Tops. No hard top.

This is a great running little bronco and I hate to see it go, but my son is in need of a more practical vehicle for college. The floors were replaced by the previous owner. I have a New set of front floor pans that I will include along with several misc. parts.
This bronco is far from perfect but is a nice and capable driver. I will post more pics soon. Meanwhile, pictures of it can be seen in my "Garage" Asking $23,000 obo. As with most people, I am very busy and work weird hours. Best to text me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. My cell # 951-215-5272. Thanks

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sorry to hear that, Good luck man. Maybe another one in the future after college

OP
OP
Rusted1

Rusted1

Thanks sprdv1! We have had several in the family over the years. I'm pretty sure we will obtain another in the future.

Squid

Loc.
San Diego
I was in the same boat last year when my son went off to his freshman year. He went without a car and the Bronco has been sitting in the garage. The days of finding the next one at a reasonable cost seem to be long gone with a few rare exceptions. He got by fine without a car at CSU Fullerton and someday will have an awesome project to finish up if I don't do it for him first.

Maybe after I quit paying for college.

GLWS

Jim

OP
OP
Rusted1

Rusted1

Thanks. We would like to keep this one if we could but we just can't find a way. I have to start paying on my daughters college loans coming up next year as well. We will keep our fingers crossed in hopes of finding another one we can restore when the time is right. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.