• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rear Heater/Fan and Sunroof

kratt19

Hey All,
I have almost completed my 73' Bronco Ranger resto, but the Final 2 things I'm looking for, cant be found anywhere! I'm not sure if these were stock upgrades or aftermarket add-ons as I'm now the 3rd owner of this LUBR. I'm looking for seals/weather stripping to a sunroof along with a rear heater or fan that sits below the rear bench. Anyone have any info on these? As I mentioned, not sure if these were original upgrades or aftermarket add-ons. Any help would be much appreciated!!

patterdale

Bronco Guru
Try an auto glass company for your sky light seals. They work in that area daily and would have the best ideas.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Neither the sunroof nor the rear heater are original. Nor are they even that commonly added. The parts are probably common parts, but crossreferencing them over is going to take work on YOUR part. The weatherstrip you will have to look at the profile and see if you can find a universal one that matches. The blower motor may be easier, look for any numbers stamped in it. Hopfully you will find something.