• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bama Brawl Mar 31-April 3

texashcane

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Argyle, TX
There is not much chatter here. I just turned down NCAA Final Four tickets so that I would not miss this event.

texashcane

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Argyle, TX
There is a Microtel and a Best Western Close. We are at the Fultondale exit a few more miles down. There is a Fairfield, a Hampton and something else at that Exit. You might just want to Google it.

Stephen

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
I will be in Nashville earlier in the week and then heading to BHM on Wednesday. My buddy will be back in the states with his family visiting his mom in BHM, so I plan to see them. I think I will be able to spend a day or two at Gray Rock while I am in town...but I wont be there the whole time. Met alot of nice folks two yrs ago when I was there on Friday.

If anyone needs anything shuttled from the central IN area or back, let me know asap.

joe

Bronco Guru
bump....;D

Attachments

• 0131111957a.jpg
    0131111957a.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 30