• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Reality Check on Price, Condition, Etc.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
I don't know........I like the full disclosure up front. Granted, if I was in the market (knowing what I now know after 7+ years on this site), and ad with minimal info might turn me off at the get go. If I would ever sell mine, it would be listed with every problem I could think of........would hate to waste someone's time (and mine, too) traveling to see it and then being disappointed due to non-disclosure issues. I have sold several cars and 2 boats over the years and have included every receipt I had for parts/labor and listed all issues (within constraints of ad) up front. Had only one question about an alternator in all of the sales. Told the buyer: if there was no receipt, I didn't change it. That was it.

Just my opinion.

OP
OP
BGBronco

BGBronco

Contributor
N A S H V I L L E
Loc.
Tennessee
Again, appreciate all of the feedback. Looks like it's time for an engine bay clean up and salesmanship.

rydog1130

Bronco Guru
Looking at it and what others mentioned I think your closer to the 18-20k range ...just my thought

N747JB

I like the color, but as others have said, for $27K it needs to be a no apology truck, not necessarily perfect, but very clean and neat with no rust.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I would say purple hurts.

"some rust, some holes, some body work needed" hurts.

I'd say high teens low 20's for you ride at this time.

In minutes you can find out, post it on ebay with a reserve at your highest price. Watch what happens. Call the highest bidder if its good enough.