• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN How to upload photos - Become a Contributor

97XEB

I just did it too!

I've definitely gotten WAY more than $12 worth of knowledge, advice and help from this site - many of times!! It is one of the best, friendliest, most informed sites I've surfed, with fast response and turnaround times, it was the least I could do, and I've definitely spent $12 on dumber things - probably way more than $12 on dumber things... (Although this site has also cost me WAY more than $12 in parts, etc.) Plus, now I can post pictures!!! ;D

THANKS for such a great site!!

jackson

Loc.
Monument
Well I am ashamed somehow I have been asleep for months and not even notice that I let my contributor status expire. Well time to rectify the situation.

Jackson

BlueEyeDevil

Contributor
I just sent my $12 in. Thanks for providing a place for all our little brains to get together and make a normal size brain!

Tuck

Woo Hoo!!! I'm a contributor again!!! I had to let it slide while I was deployed, & never got around to sending in the money. Thanks for a great site.

My69Pony

Well I finally got around to sending off my $12, now the wait begins until I become a Contributor. I’m here in the middle of the Iraqi desert at Baghdad International Airport with the US Air Force, so me check might take a bit longer for arrive. I look forward to being numbered among the other Contributor of this awesome site.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
If you paid with a credit card or Paypal account it should be pretty much instant. If you paid using an echeck it holds the funds until they clear. 3 days I think is typical. If you need it sooner email or PM me.

Thanks!

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Hey, didn't this use to be a sticky %)

Good thing I remembered how to search ;)

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Hey, didn't this use to be a sticky %)

Good thing I remembered how to search ;)

We know you know how to search and remember and find all kinds of free stuff;D :cool: btw I just had to renew mine last week:cool:

cobralee

Loc.
Northwestern OK
I just signed up to become a contributer. I have to say that joining this site is worth every bit of 12.00 and I want to do as much as possible to help out with this awesome site. Thanks

Catfish76

Does anyone know when the new member ship are going to be mailed out,hope its before mason run.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Does anyone know when the new member ship are going to be mailed out,hope its before mason run.
Not really following you here. Memberships aren't mailed out. Are you maybe thinking of your local club?