• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Black Friday deals?

tommyg

Contributor
Duff’s free shipping just went live. Oredered ceramic headers and dual exhaust

I ordered the same kit a few months ago (d'oh!). I waited 4 weeks for the ceramic headers and finally gave up because they weren't in stock and couldn't give me any idea when they would be available. I finally dropped the headers and got a non-ceramic set from TBP. Hopefully they've re-stocked, but I would check with them on an ETA.

TX SS

Contributor
Loc.
Houston
Just got an email from CJ and they canceled the carpet order I placed at the $10.95 website price.

EarlyBronc74

Loc.
Central Texas
Pricing: All prices are as current as possible at the time of printing. They are subject to change without prior notification. We do our best to make these changes as few as possible.

Straight from their website. I would call them out on it.

pipeline010

not a judge on planet earth would support the assertion that they would be required to sell anyone that rug at $11 based on a temporary obvious typo.

Red Creek

I ordered some as well. I received a confirmation email that my order had been placed. I’m not going to do anything of course but I have two indicators that a transaction had been made. The order in the cart of course and the confirmation email that says the order has received and shipping is being processed. I think if anyone were inspired enough to make a mountain out of a mole hill, the evidence is pretty daming in the the customers favor. I have no interest in pursuing any of the above. Just a simple mistake, I make them hourly myself!

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
I am not sure Duff’s is on sale yet. I think those items were already free shipping?

KeithKinPhx

I am not sure Duff’s is on sale yet. I think those items were already free shipping?

Duffs just called and confirmed my order and that it was free shipping “on select items”. Mine just happened to be. Call and ask. No one was ever executed for asking.

72pabronco

The really intersting thing is that now the carpet is $169. Not the $ 100.95 that my email cancellation said was the correct sale price. Then my cancellation was time staped before I order the carpet. Intresting.

guidoverduci

Loc.
NorCal
The really intersting thing is that now the carpet is $169. Not the $ 100.95 that my email cancellation said was the correct sale price. Then my cancellation was time staped before I order the carpet. Intresting.

And I’m still waiting on a cancellation notice. Weird. Oh well.