• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Florida Broncos

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
Want to go wheeling any one up to go to holowpaw. Should be getting cooler weather in the next two months but would like to have a set date so people can get ready. Fell free to call me chris 321 337 3082

Cortez

Bronco Guru
I’m restoring her now not drivable for a few more months.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
I will try to stay ready when y'all nail down a weekend.
I think a few folks were signing-on for November but just because it "may be" cooler and drier.

mlarison

Loc.
Palm Coast
I wish I was closer, I live in Palm Coast..even though my rig is street only would still like to get together!!

Cortez

Bronco Guru
I’ll take an open seat. Suggest maybe 2nd or 3rd weekend in November?

Attac

Contributor
Mlarison
A few of us are going to try to get together the fri after thanksgiving at turkey rod run in Daytona. I'm also working on getting a local group get together started in st aug/ surrounding areas
Chuck

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If ya'll do this the second week of October I'll be in Ormond Beach and could take up space in a empty seat, LOL just throwing it out there.;)

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Mlarison
A few of us are going to try to get together the fri after thanksgiving at turkey rod run in Daytona. I'm also working on getting a local group get together started in st aug/ surrounding areas
Chuck

/waves
but I don't really take her 'off' road. stock height and travel with a 2bbl aren't gonna do great in the mud.

mlarison

Loc.
Palm Coast
Mlarison
Chuck

Chuck,

Count me in on the local group in St Aug area....unfortunately i will not be around for the Turkey run in Daytona this time...prob gonna do the one at the end of March though

Mike

OP
OP
Y

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
What happens to all the Florida bronco people we had a lot of wheeling trips with lots of Broncos I can go anytime. Will be at turkey rod run with my bronco I go every year green uncut 66 hope to see you guys there.

Remos69

Contributor
Loc.
SW Florida
I have no body yet and neither does my Bronco. It will be early next year before I venture out and a bit longer before it goes off road.