• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1966 rear seat (or just the frame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okbroncoman

Found one close by, but it just didn’t work out.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Okbroncoman

Okbroncoman

One last bump to the top, for 2017!!!

I hope everyone has a great 2018!!!

Hotfeet

Keep looking. There's got to be one out there. I found one for $50. a year and half ago. I will keep my eyes open.

Hotfeet

There's a 66 rear seat on the Kalispell Montana craiglist. No photo. But it said powder coated and recovered. $350. There's other 66 parts as well.

OP
OP
Okbroncoman

Okbroncoman

There's a 66 rear seat on the Kalispell Montana craiglist. No photo. But it said powder coated and recovered. $350. There's other 66 parts as well.

Thanks for the heads up. I couldn’t find it, may have sold.

Hotfeet

I spoke with the guy on the phone tonight. He's on vacation but will send me pics when he's back home. He restored 2 seats and is selling one. From his description I am not sure if it's a 66 seat or not. I will let you know what I find out.

jabshire

Contributor
Loc.
Crimora
Check with Nick (delconick here on CB) at Northeastclassicfordparts.com. He had one not to long ago.
Jarrod

OP
OP
Okbroncoman

Okbroncoman

I spoke with the guy on the phone tonight. He's on vacation but will send me pics when he's back home. He restored 2 seats and is selling one. From his description I am not sure if it's a 66 seat or not. I will let you know what I find out.

Did you ever hear anything from him?

Hotfeet

Yes. I have pictures of them. He says they are 66 rear seats and he has the small arm rests.
However the frames are not quite like my son's 66, they are more like my 69.
I am trying to load them on here. My contributor dues may have expired.

OP
OP
Okbroncoman

Okbroncoman

Thanks Dustin, but those weren’t 66 frames.

Thanks for your time, the search goes on..

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
What is the difference in the 66 rear seat? I've heard of different arm rests but not frames. I have one that came in my 66 and one that came in my 72 I'll upload pics here shortly -Jeff

kancox

Out of curiosity were they early 66,all thru 66,or some carry overs to 67?

Status
Not open for further replies.